Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Phone You Got?

Note 5 as well. It's aight. I prefer ios but fuck apple

'

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    White people (Asumming Bob is white) are generally not show offs, even when broke ( Probably cause they run things, IDK). It's one of the good qualities they have. It's usually minorities who despite being broke, think they've made it, because they have the latest tech gadget, jewelry, car ect......

Bob probably makes a 100 k a year and has nice apartment ect..... So has no need to upgrade.

It's hip to be square !
    I only use my phone for work or weekend plans. Either on a laptop or tablet most of the time. The consumer phase of upgrading every year died down because the only tech break throughs the last few years have been batteries, and slightly better pixel density and cpu improvements. Apple's stock lost $160 billion recently because of predictions about the coming smart phone decline.

Over a year ago I had posted some stuff about Google's $542M investment into Magic Leap. What they are working on makes smart phones look primitive.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

[White people (Asumming Bob is white) are generally not show offs, even when broke ( Probably cause they run things, IDK). It's one of the good qualities they have. It's usually minorities who despite being broke, think they've made it, because they have the latest tech gadget, jewelry, car ect......

Bob probably makes a 100 k a year and has nice apartment ect..... So has no need to upgrade.

It's hip to be square
    Old technogy gets phased out, my boys Google maps barely even works on his Galaxy 3 let alone any new apps. When you need to use something fast its not about showing all your friends what a frugal financially wise cracker you are compared to these fast money spending nouveau riche minorities. When I'm working or recording something or doing anything productive I need my phone to work instantly. Clothes maybe but I don't skimp out on tools sorry.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

BTW you sound like a coon bro

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    iphone 6

so far so good
    I got the 6plus & had to claim warranty twice because the screens kept on freezing. Other than that, I'm ok with it.

'

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    Old technogy gets phased out, my boys Google maps barely even works on his Galaxy 3 let alone any new apps. When you need to use something fast its not about showing all your friends what a frugal financially wise cracker you are compared to these fast money spending nouveau riche minorities. When I'm working or recording something or doing anything productive I need my phone to work instantly. Clothes maybe but I don't skimp out on tools sorry.
    Haha what sucks though, is that I think android and ios devs are probably pressured to intentionally slow down the OS with new updates for older devices to force upgrades on consmers. Quite the business strategy to keep the board(s) members happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Haha what sucks though, is that I think android and ios devs are probably pressured to intentionally slow down the OS with new updates for older devices to force upgrades on consmers. Quite the business strategy to keep the board(s) members happy.
    Definitely.

As a social experiment I would love to take some selfie taking, Facebook / snapchat obsessed fuckin c00ns, steal their phones and follow them around for a week where they can't use a phone or any other mobile device and see how it plays out.

Then as you hand them back the phones smash them off the wall and strut off.

'

Actually, take any girls phone.. Like if you're at your place with people and ready to go out for the night and hide it in a kitchen drawer.

The panic sets in, and you might have to call an ambulence or suicide hotline. It's more important than losing a newborn.

Apple's stock lost $160 billion recently because of predictions about the coming smart phone decline..
    Funny you mentioned that. Today I was watching the news and they were saying that Apple sales of the I phone, in the first quarter of 2016 are only slightly (pretty much on par) with last years first quarter sales ( First quarter sales, apparently being the peak period for I phone sales and where apple makes most of their annual revenue). They went on to say, that this was a surprise to analysts and has investors a bit spooked, because the I phone makes up something like 2/3 of Apples profitability. They also said Apple is hedging most of its bets on the Chinese market, otherwise, unless the company comes up with 'The next big thing' it could start going into decline.

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    WITH SPRINT THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS GET THE NEWEST PHONE YEARLY INSTEAD OF EVERY 2 YRS, I THINK SPRINT ALWAYS WILL GIVE U THE NEWEST IPHONES FOR 60 A MONTH
    that's what I'm on right now

before this phone i had android (LG G2) and hated it with a passion. shitty battery life, shitty GPS that worked 40% of the time, shitty music player which is pretty much a deal breaker in itself. had to shut the phone off/ on just to have pages load throughout the day.
    it was so bad that I switched service to my old iphone 4s a couple months after having bought a $700 android lol. maybe i had the wrong android, but ill probably never try it again.
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 01-27-2016 at 09:16 AM.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

^I think I'll probably settle on an android tbh, I like the idea of the customisation and rooting. Also you can get an older model with a solid spec for next to nothing. As long as it has a solid camera though I'm happy.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    Note 5 would prefer a Note 4 but the phone is solid
    I was gonna upgrade to a 5 until I found out it has no mini sd card slot, all pics and music are in the cloud. FUCK that! That means you use up ya data plan to access stuff that can be on a sd card.

I got a HTC one M9 and an iPhone 6s.

The HTC one's to me are the best phones you can get.

'

Seriously