Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Phone You Got?

Banned

I don't even know iPhone 6???

It does the basic shit I need it to do which is more than I even need.

It was a free upgrade whenever I got it cuz I dropped my other one and it cracked.

So I "splurged" and got the otter box because I'm too cheap to get the insurance.

I'm what the techies call a fucking loser.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I fux with Otter box.

Dropped my phone on the free way it got ran over, pulled over, picked it up no damage...Thank you Otter box

Banned

Yea that thing is a beast. Worth every penny.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I only use my phone for work or weekend plans. Either on a laptop or tablet most of the time. The consumer phase of upgrading every year died down because the only tech break throughs the last few years have been batteries, and slightly better pixel density and cpu improvements. Apple's stock lost $160 billion recently because of predictions about the coming smart phone decline.

Over a year ago I had posted some stuff about Google's $542M investment into Magic Leap. What they are working on makes smart phones look primitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Funny you mentioned that. Today I was watching the news and they were saying that Apple sales of the I phone, in the first quarter of 2016 are only slightly (pretty much on par) with last years first quarter sales ( First quarter sales, apparently being the peak period for I phone sales and where apple makes most of their annual revenue). They went on to say, that this was a surprise to analysts and has investors a bit spooked, because the I phone makes up something like 2/3 of Apples profitability. They also said Apple is hedging most of its bets on the Chinese market, otherwise, unless the company comes up with 'The next big thing' it could start going into decline.

'

FREDDY Ox @ the bar showing off his "upgrade" like a senior citizen who got their first smart phone

Not ready for this next wave shit

'

Rumors say the wearable projector prototype will be unobtrusive. Eye glasses will be more noticeable.

Freddy can't afford to drop $4K+ on Lasik like I could 2 yrs ago.
    Last edited by The Seer; 01-27-2016 at 08:27 PM.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Rumors say the wearable projector prototype will be unobtrusive. Eye glasses will be more noticeable.

Freddy can't afford to drop $4K+ on Lasik like I could 2 yrs ago.
    SHOULDVE WENT TO COLOMBIA AND DID THE LASIK FOR 1 G

'

Went to TLC who are one highest rated centers in the country. My surgeon had 30,000+ operations under his belt with zero malpractice claims. Ended up with 20/10 - 20/15 vision. Less than 2% of the world population has it.

Doc said I could fly fighter jets