Thread: 100 game Atari vault package

Banned

Default 100 game Atari vault package

Atari will release 100 of its classic games in a single package for Steam, called Atari Vault, this spring, it said today. So far, it promises to include Asteroids, Centipede, Missile Command, Tempest, and Warlords in the package, with online multiplayer and Steam leaderboard support.
    In addition, Atari’s press release promises “precision control” via the Steam Controller, which could be quite appealing if done correctly. Many classic Atari games like Centipede originally used a trackball controller, which few PC users today have access to. But the Steam Controller’s unique touch pads can mimic the feel of a trackball quite well, so they could be excellent for playing these classics.
    Atari did not say which versions of the games (arcade? home? remakes?) would be included in Atari Vault, but it will show the game off at PAX South later this month in San Antonio.

http://www.wired.com/2016/01/atari-vault-steam/

Atari was before my time so I never got to play these old classics so I'm definitely grabbing this but hopefully it's not too expensive either
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I would absolutely get this

I enjoyed Frogs and Flies, Dark Cavern, Firefighter, Combat and a bunch of other games.