Thread: Bobby Digital movie from the 90's

Default Bobby Digital movie from the 90's

Around 13:30 RZA mentions there is a Bobby Digital movie that he made in the 90's. He plans to release it. This interview is almost three years old, so any update on this??

'

someone ask him on twitter

Sheeit fam, I don't have Twitter. I don't really know how to use it either. Does RZA really read messages sent to him?

besides the trailer and the In Stereo music videos these are the only episodes you will see of the Bobby Digital short film

Last edited by mAlAkAz; 01-28-2016 at 01:43 PM.

'

Quote Originally Posted by MAYOR QUIMBY View Post
    Sheeit fam, I don't have Twitter. I don't really know how to use it either. Does RZA really read messages sent to him?
    He sometimes reponds directly or retweets. It would probably take a group of ppl asking though.
    Last edited by The Seer; 01-27-2016 at 06:44 PM.

at this point i think it's very doubtful that we will ever see an official release of any of the Bobby Digital films.. seeing how RZA wants to establish himself as a professional director and/or actor in big Hollywood films he probably realizes how amateurish and corny it looks today. it would be a fun watch though, most of that stuff looks HALARIOUS!

it's possible that it will leak in one way or another from some other source. those extended clips from Gera Gavrilov (who i believe is a producer or director of the film?) were only recently made available
    Last edited by claaa7; 01-27-2016 at 06:17 PM.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol did you just hear about the movie?

young grasshopper
    We do it for the people.

nada ignorante

analog ass motherfuckers hahahahah that was good.
    N.I.

Let me ask you guys, If Bobby Digital movie was up for sale, who would buy it? and for how much?
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

nada ignorante

2 dollars no refunds.
    N.I.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I would buy it as long as it doesn't go for $5 million

Nahmean
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    at this point i think it's very doubtful that we will ever see an official release of any of the Bobby Digital films.. seeing how RZA wants to establish himself as a professional director and/or actor in big Hollywood films he probably realizes how amateurish and corny it looks today. it would be a fun watch though, most of that stuff looks HALARIOUS!

it's possible that it will leak in one way or another from some other source. those extended clips from Gera Gavrilov (who i believe is a producer or director of the film?) were only recently made available
    In that Montreality video I posted, at 13:50 RZA mentions he wants to release the Bobby Digital movie. He says people know he is capable of making a real movie so releasing the Bobby Digital movie for the die hard fans would not be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
    Let me ask you guys, If Bobby Digital movie was up for sale, who would buy it? and for how much?
    I'd pay $20, for the novelty of it. I'm sure it's terrible but because I'm a Wu fan it would be fun to watch. I'm sure I'm not alone either. I haven't seen RZA's Iron Fist movie and I don't think I ever will, but I would be quick to jump on the Bob Digi movie.

And yeah I've seen Domestic Violence. It's violent AF and downright awful. I own the VHS of it which I mention in a video I made a long time ago because I'm an idiot: