Thread: Method Man & Redman Beatbox Competition Prank

Default Method Man & Redman Beatbox Competition Prank

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

I wish this show could have taken off, it's premise is great. I remember there was another episode where they invite Ludacris to the studio to feature him in an obviously whack ass rap song. I lol'd hard at this one!
    Last edited by Emperor Les; 01-29-2016 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAYOR QUIMBY View Post
    I wish this show could have taken off, it's premise is great. I remember there was another episode where they invite Ludacris to the studio to feature him in an obviously whack ass rap song. I lol'd hard at this one!
    Could you post it if you found it

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by soob View Post
    Could you post it if you found it

Thanks fam!

Are these the only two skits from the show? Are there more??

PRODIGAL SUN

I've never seen this show before I searched that Ludacris prank. That shit was hilarious. "I can't find the beat". "Can you make, um, a frog sound". LMAO.

This is all they list on IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0305116/
    Last edited by madchild; 01-30-2016 at 12:19 AM.

interesting.. i've seen the Ludacris clip before, but from that "Stung" IMDB entry it seems this was a Pilot that was commisioned (by MTV?) but was never picked up.. for those who don't know how that works the writers and immediate team presents their idea to the network and if they like it enough they'll finance the first episode (the pilot) to see if they want to continue with it. in this case they obviously didn't believe in it and so no more episodes were financed.. strange i'd much rather see this show than that horrible Red N Meth sitcom they did.

however, looking at the IMDB entry it was an ordinary 30 minutes show so there's definitely more skits made

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

seen the luda one years ago, good stuff. My personal opinion on the matter is MTV knew it was a great idea but just didn't want Red & Mef to host it. They wanted more mainstream appeal hence: Ashton Knobface.