PRODIGAL SUN

Default Super Bowl 50 - Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos

San Francisco Bay Area
    February 7, 2016, at 6:30 pm EST
    http://www.sfbaysuperbowl.com/

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Its all around my building.

-

I'm picking Carolina because I like Cam Newton. Why are some people making a big deal about the way Cam celebrates when he scores a touchdown? I don't see nothing wrong with what he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

/

Banned

I wanted Peyton to win because after a year of black lives matter, I wanted to see the conservative white QB win one and retire into the sunset.

PRODIGAL SUN

I hope to god he retires. His offense this year and in the SB has been painful to watch. Absolutely no disguise for run plays.

I wanted a teammate to throttle Talib.

'

Haha wow. It's really no wonder people hate this Cam kid so much. He just walks out of the post-interview like a bratty little kid.

lmao @ Jeezy's horrible Cam Newton work out song http://hiphopdx.com/singles/id.32823...nspired-hit-um
    Retired.

-

Sideshow Bob, I don't see nothing wrong with Cam Newton walking away from the media. His team played badly and they lost. The media do be asking some stupid questions and he didn't wanna answer. Nothing wrong with that. I saw his teammate crying at the end who wears #24 and he plays defense. I forgot his name. I'm sure he got dissed by people on the internet for crying but I don't see nothing wrong with him crying. Men who cry, that don't make them soft and pussies. Carolina worked hard to get to the super bowl and they lost because they didn't play good. Now they gotta work hard again next season to try to get back to the super bowl.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Carolina's Josh Norman was the one that was crying at the end. He's the one that always be talking trash to his opponent but it's alright for men to cry. He plays hard and he wanted to win.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Aqib Talib who plays for Denver is a asshole and he cost his team 3 penalties. He needs to get his ass whipped for him to stop being a jerk.

Banned

Cam was a baby. He's always been like that.

He didn't bring it though. In the biggest game the panthers shrunk like George Costanza cold water penis.