Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my times in the Navy

you could tell at the mall who was in the navy or not because all the navy people are taught to impulsiveley walk in step in formation without thinking about it plus we sang songs when we marched sometimes 300 sailors deep i swear to god it taught me to fucking rap god

our all male bootcamp division was the last division to go through training there they were building the coed ones and tearing all the old ones down im glad i went to oldschool bootcamp except i actually had to go to bootcamp twice after regular i went to submarine bootcamp that was much harder

i actually had a harder than normal time getting through bootcamp they gave me special help and shit but in that little time i eventually transformed into what they wanted me to be i passed and went on to the submarine base ok this time it is the end of todays storys

i wanna find a gun show and get guns and join the militia i emailed a dude once but no response the militia have underground bases and are an equal match for the us military maybe i dont wanna fuck with that lol i just wanna shoot some guns

but yeah im sighning out with this and thats the fact that there is a civil war coming something to think about its inevitable crazy i watched some video where the cops were sided with the militia against the military yeah when the civil war starts the cops are gonna be on each sides scary but i dont really read that shit i just know of it enjoy the time life gives us peace. oh one of the militia guys said they got enough guns burried in the mountains to fight a 15 year war i rapped about the militia in one of my songs idk peace

{>____<}

Listen, this isn't working well. You're having a conversation with yourself on an online forum which isn't good.

Closed