That's The Way Of The World
    Gratitude
    Spirit
    All N All
    Iam
    Faces
    Raise
    Powerlight

Maurice White who was the lead singer of the group died last Wednesday and he was 74. He had Parkinson's disease. RIP Maurice and I miss you. Earth Wind and Fire had some nice album covers and I love Open Our Eyes, That's The Way Of The World, Spirit, All N All, Faces, Raise and Powerlight album covers. Heltah Skeltah sampled their song Earth Wind and Fire from Spirit album on Black Fonzarellis song that's on Magnum Force album. RIP Sean Price and I miss you. Common sampled their Side By Side song from Powerlight album on Charms Alarm song on Can I Borrow A Dollar album. Paris and Kam sampled their My Love song from Raise album on Ain't No Love song on Paris Sonic Jihad album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Retired.

bump for Maurice
    Retired.

-

Lee Towers, check out Earth Wind and Fire's Tee Nine Chee Bit song. That's a funny song. Maurice made me laugh when he was talking to a black man and he said have you heard of a Mercedes? The black man said a Mercedes? Maurice said yeah it's a foreign car and the black man said man I'm just barely making it hahahahahahahahahaha. Maurice said yeah I see your shoes got holes all in them hahahahahahahahaha. Black man said I ain't got no money LOL. Maurice said everytime I meet a new woman, she say my breath stink hahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

All classics, all of em

classicssss

EWF will never die, timeless music imo!

R.I.P. Maurice White

-

You're right and I love them. I really love their album covers Open Our Eyes, That's The Way Of The World, All N All, Faces, Raise and Electric Universe. On Raise album cover, it's a pyramid woman that has titties and her eyes are closed LOL. On the back of the album, her eyes are open and her titties are covered up LOL. It's a nice picture though on the back. Check out their videos Serpentine Fire, Boogie Wonderland with The Emotions, Let Me Talk, Let's Groove, Fall In Love With Me and Thinking Of You. Also check out Philip Bailey's I Know video. That's a nice song.