Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you do to fill the void of wucorp being down? (RIP Style)

Default What did you do to fill the void of wucorp being down? (RIP Style)

I started a new company and went to/came back from Nigeria.
    Good times, i might even post pictures.

Ill elaborate of shit later but right now im sleeping

I hope you had a good trip

I got way more shit done when wucorp was down. read some books in German, English & Dutch. caught up on some mags too. all of the Supergirl episodes and some catching up on The Flash and Arrow. a few evenings out on the town with friends. sorted out some of my CD collection. ironed my shirts and all that godbody shit
    Retired.

it was rough, I was pretty lost as to what to fill my work boredom void with so I turned to YouTube mostly
    namely Patrice O'Neal videos, his views on relationships were next level. RIP prophet O'Neal and Style
    saw Deadpool in the meantime, I didn't think it matched the hype

my 2 and 4 year old nieces love that super girl show. Damn that sounds like an insult. I'm sure in europe you can patronize something starring a woman without people thinking you want a man's dick in your butt hole like in the US though.

Yeah the trip was awesome. I'll be going back more often

'

I was going to start reading War and Peace, since I got a free copy plus some other classics recently.

But then decided to start watching the every Wonder Years episode ever made. Almost finished season 2. Winnie Cooper is a real bitch, and Kevin Arnold needs to check his privilege.

caught the Entourage movie last night. I used to think Ronda Rousey was relatively attractive in photoshopped photo shoots, and it made me realize she's extremely manly with awkward facial gestures and her acting was a bigger L than the Holms fight

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Went 'walking', 'talked to people' and 'done stuff'. It sucked.

Welcome back wu corp

Charlesjones Facebook posts were gold enough to fill that void

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    my 2 and 4 year old nieces love that super girl show. Damn that sounds like an insult. I'm sure in europe you can patronize something starring a woman without people thinking you want a man's dick in your butt hole like in the US though.
    haha analysis is on point

Yeah the trip was awesome. I'll be going back more often
    good. I forgot to ask about the company you started. what area of expertise is it in?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    But then decided to start watching the every Wonder Years episode ever made. Almost finished season 2. Winnie Cooper is a real bitch, and Kevin Arnold needs to check his privilege.
    people are still naming their daughter Danica over here, it's crazy
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 02-22-2016 at 02:56 PM.
    Retired.

America always tries to shove someone in everyone's ass every few years and they've had a hard time launching Ronda Rousey because she's a fucking douche/dumbass.
    She recently said that when she lost that fight she wanted to kill herself LOL. bitch. I just think it was white people trying to have their own Serena Williams or something. Idk. White posters, why did you create Rhonda Rousey?

Wonder years is poppin AF. Kevin should have ditched winnie and seeded up is leggy cute white woman of a sister

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    White posters, why did you create Rhonda Rousey?
    personally I needed something ugly to fap to

strangely I have no recollection of kevin arnold's sister on the show. at all lol
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    haha analysis is on point

good. I forgot to ask about the company you started. what area of expertise is it in?
    It's called Strategic.
    I'll be doing business development for innovative companies contract basis primarily, but I also do sales team training and lead generation.
    www.mystrategicsales.com

I have a social forum on the site as well StratSocial
    http://www.mystrategicsales.com/?zpb...Q#!blank/gco59 join and post. It's like wucorp with more cowbell.

So far so good. There's a french company and what's a rep in the US that does a maintenance focused ERP system. Hoping to be working 100% for myself by the end of the year. Though the length of my trip gives me the feeling the lead is going cold. This, or one this size, will be whats needed to do my own THANG.

There's also a guy with an software as a service one man company who doesn't have time to do his sales. I just sent him a proposal. If I land this one it'll be great start up capital.

I've also gotten back on the ball with www.majeofficial.com because why not but I learned a lot from the mistakes I made with that one. For example I'm going to not wait till the presentation is 'perfect', which will never happen, to start outreaching. I started sending prospecting linkedin messages and emails before the site or registration papers were even ready for example.

chopping plants, making hash, back and forth to hospital,

^^I hope you are in good health
    Retired.