Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charlesjones=no chill

Default Charlesjones=no chill

Putting back page fb thots who rejected him on blast and tagging them lmao That was some funny shit.

Banned

Screenshots pls
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

sure had some good times during down time haha
    Retired.

he unfriended me lol. for no reason. All i see is a flood of women he 'loves' with 'sexy bodies' that he wants to 'kiss' and 'wants to be their (her) man'

'

Ahahahha

lmao mang...ive never seen nothing like it, one of those chicks was married, imagine her husband logging on and seeing she was tagged by some dude talking about how he loved on her toes and she enjoyed his chest nipple, it cant be life

-

Radioactive Man, that woman I talked about that I was intimate with at a hotel on my Facebook page isn't married. I would never mess with a married woman and the pictures I have of women on my page didn't reject me because I've never talked to them hahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

TSA, I unfriended you on my Facebook page because you was acting gay. You called me boo and only women are supposed to say that LOL. Plus you wouldn't tell me who you were on this website. Why would I wanna be your friend when you wanna fight me? LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Plz post screenshots

Charles , trust me , I'm not against u explosing thots and I believe tabitha Is married

Non Ignorant Math Team

hahahahahahahahaha

NON-IGS

haha

-

I've never massaged Tabitha's feet but I kissed her. Radioactive Man, when you said feet I thought you was talking about Akeba Lawrence who I put a picture of on my page. I did massage and kiss her feet at a hotel and we were intimate. Then she started acting weird and I left her alone. I wanted her to be my woman because she's a good kisser and she seemed nice. Plus she told me she was thinking about moving to America because she lives overseas. Her mom who lives in Ohio wants her to move to America to be closer to her mom. I think her mom lives in Toledo or Columbus. Radioactive Man, I hate black women and I love them. I just want them to change their bad behavior and I don't think that's a lot to ask. As you can see I got several pictures of black women on my Facebook page. So i don't hate black women that much.

AHSHSHShaHAhahahAHHA

Charles Jones stop ethering me
    I never spoke to you, you said something under one of my posts and that was about it. Plus you're to scare to fight me fuck nHA!g