Thread: Proof that Yakub is real

Break fast is served

Retired.

heres the latest news..........i haven't released a song in like 4 months now and the main reason is that i was taken off my adderall but i guarentee you im gonna get back on it at the latest a month and i have guarenteed. before this 4 month break i averaged over 50 hours a week for 16 months straight motha fuckas without relent! im gonna do it all over again as soon as i get my adderall back im hard core as fuck and god damn is this shit addicting im a real ass rapper doing this shit for real not some wannabe motha fucker thats for sure.

im getting better and better but heres the thing.........i haven't really memorized most of my songs yet and haven't really rapped much besides the recordings i did and they turned out very well. virtually any complaint about my delivery or anything like that is gonna go the fuck away as soon as i memorize enough songs and as soon as i do it i will do my first concert guarenteed. also, i actually rapped like all fucking day today and just got home from an hour drive and rapped non stop the entire fucking time so you know i got stamina ;P

the last 16 month session the focus was creating songs and learning how to mix which im now very very good at. just so yall know, almost all of the songs i released have been remixed atleast once and some much more than that i started as an amature and now im almost a master. anyways, im gonna spend a bunch of time working on my delivery, i have 2 books to read that will help me rap better, and its crazy how good i am and even crazier to think about how good i shall become. a person couldn't even be more obsessed with this shit than i am and im as hard core as you can get.

i just turned 31 years old and am getting to old to stop now plus im in way too fucking deep as well which means i will push this shit to the maximum limits of my potential whatever the fuck that is i will never stop i love this shit. Its in my blood, its my very soul and for me the reason for life thats how hard core i am.

its also addicting as fuck and nothing compares to this shit but 99% of people fail but im different and my success is growing and growing and growing and growing im never gonna stop fuck that shit. i have no idea how this came to be but its who i am now and i dount its ever gonna change.

if i stop now i will grow too old way too fast, plus i would have wasted much of my life if i stop. im simpley into this shit way too deep now to ever fucking stop bitches ;P i dont even know what i would do with my life if i wasn't doing this shit ive been writing poetry for 19 years, been rapping for 16 years, and making recordings for 11 years plus at one point i sacraficed 2 years of my life to do the biggest hip hop radio staion in my state at the time.

for me, nothing even compares to this shit. to me, mostley everything else is boring and a waist of time compared to this shit who would have known? this of course means i have very few friends and hang out with them not very often at all. the thing is, the only reason why some people collect so many friends is so they can feel popular. well heres the thing, my other music thread has over 30,000 views and this one has over 12,000 views. i dont exactley know how many hundreds and hundreds of fans that equals but its substantial.

nobody has as many friends as i have fans and i value them very much. i grow bigger and bigger and bigger and im gonna ride this shit till the very end i guess you could say im stubborn like that. hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of fans is better than a bunch of cauesual aquantices for sure. im very picky and cautious anyways cuz ive met so many bad people and im sick of it. a hand full of best friends and hundreds and hundreds of fans is superior to having a bunch of fake ass friends all the time just to feel popular anyways.

i have very little time for freinds anyways cuz i do this shit full time. thats it for now, thanks for the support, and you haven't seen nothing yet. thats a promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

one last reminder, almost every new song ive released has been remixed atleast once and they started out kinda amature but now ive found perfection. thanks for the support and have a nice day! i promise you im gonna keep this shit going and im never gonna stop fuck that shit i know what i want in life. my besties, a girlfriend, and all of yall fans is all i need or have time for and im way happier now! peace

ok one more thing, in the previous post i mentiond i got 2 duis for spice well guess what i got my third one now fuck. im done with that shit now thank god. im gonna fight all 3 though and i believe i might win because they dont have any tests in existance that can detect the chemical and i told them what i had was marshmellow leaves from the tobacco shop. hopefully i will win but i haven't even got a court date yet so the future is unknown i have no idea what the fucks gonna happen fuck lol 12,284
    Last edited by project tillogic; 02-26-2016 at 04:12 AM.

" Our time has come. For three hundred years, we prepared. We grew stronger. While you rested in your cradle of power, believing your people were safe... and protected. You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers of the Dark Side have blinded you. You assumed no force could challenge you and now... finally, we have returned. "
    - Darth Malgus

“To dare to dream of something that has never existed and to make it a reality; to conjure up your deepest fears and darkest hopes; to pursue a vision ruthlessly and without relent; to create the artifacts, ideology and organization of the empires of your mind: this is real black magic, the source of all true power.”-unknown sith

this is projectillogic and ive been writing poetry 18 years, rapping 15 years, and have been recording myself 10 years. here you will find a mixture of music from my past as well as from recent times. commander crunk i recorded in 2005 i believe, so some of these are really old. i am a self proclaimed master whos been obsessed with the sith for years but im good. i believe to be properly balanced, one has to understand both sides of the force, not just the one sided dogma of the jedi. around 2009 i was on minnesotas then number one hip hop station "b96" single day as jerome now i go by jerry. i have video proof in my videos section, its the video with Mr. Peter Parker himself who is very famous and successful. Notice how he introduces me as a listener who calls in 15 times a day. for a full two years i was on air at minimum 3 times a day and at maximum 6 times a day. no other listiner was on one time a day like that, my results were truley unique. they went out of business after i left and that was way back in 2009. i sacrificed everything in my life for those 2 years. i hardley ever missed even a single radio spot let alone a day, i showed a sith level of commitment. now i fuck with 104.7 kcld from time to time and am friends with all the djs and they listen to my rap. i have a growing number of recordings of me on the air at the bottom of the music list. im both light and dark, the best way i can describe it is im shady. but im good, oh so good, its a deep, ancient, and sacred code that i follow but im evil to my enemies im a sith lord. one of my names is "Darth Pi" which is short for projectillogic. 10 years ago i was in the navy for nuclear submarines and earned the life long honor of being known as a "sailor" i got out on disability but they put me through lots of submarine training. im a certified vet. i dont ever plan on stopping with this rap shit and i will be the one who makes it all the way to the top, mark my words people!!!!!!!!!!! so peace out yall, or should i say passion!

Peace is a lie.
    There is only passion.
    Through passion I gain strength.
    Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory.
    Through victory my chains are broken.
    The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

“Through us, the powers of chaos are harnessed and exploited. Dark times don’t simply emerge, Sidious. Enlightened beings, guiding intelligences manipulate events to bring about a storm that will deliver power into the hands of an elite group willing to make the hard choices the Republic fears to make. Beings may elect their leaders, but the Force has elected us.”
    -Darth Plagous

I do not respect spies and others that hide in shadows. Those who wish to fight should make their intentions clear -dark vader

the jedi temple needed to be destroyed if we hoped to end the clone wars. In the end I saved lives -darth vader

http://soundcloud.com/e8tbeats/they-dont-really-care

"The time has come. Execute Order 66."―Palpatine

^^yakub grafted a good one right there
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    ^^yakub grafted a good one right there
    take away her make-up fake tan and fake tits fake hair color and what would you get?
    Break fast is served

BTW - google cave woman and look at that shit... so realistic lol!!
    Break fast is served

cave woman? like you wouldn't get her vader, lol

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    take away her make-up fake tan and fake tits fake hair color and what would you get?
    grafting of self is still grafting

all hail Yakub
    Retired.

'

So we're gonna pretend Africans never lived in caves or still do in remote parts?

Vader needs to stop being so Cavephobic. It's triggering.

there is a new song coming and its in the works people! i will be dedicating my entire night on it and it will be crazy to see how much i accomplish but i hope to be done with it. see yall around, love, peace, and respect!