Thread: Ol Dirty Bastard - '95 Tim Westwood Freestyle (Unreleased)

Default Ol Dirty Bastard - '95 Tim Westwood Freestyle (Unreleased)

After Eminem/Proof, Kanye West and Snoop Dogg freestyles, Tim Westwood shares a legendary unreleased freestyle from Ol Dirty B@stard and Buddha Monk which dates back to 1995.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhd8oNoMqFk
    Last edited by habitual_line_steppr; 02-25-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Big up..much respect for this link..I never heard this before, ODB was focused on this. Heveven spat a verse that was completley new to me!! RIP ODB AKA ASON ..Buddah Monk killed it too!
    yo by the way.. Was that a 'Labels' remix beat they were spitting on? Had the same drum pattern but sound effects sounded different fucking sick beat!!

Quote Originally Posted by blaksteez View Post
    Big up..much respect for this link..I never heard this before, ODB was focused on this. Heveven spat a verse that was completley new to me!! RIP ODB AKA ASON ..Buddah Monk killed it too!
    yo by the way.. Was that a 'Labels' remix beat they were spitting on? Had the same drum pattern but sound effects sounded different fucking sick beat!!
    yep it sure was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xnrThywZkc dope remix

this is flames
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

good find

Damn I missed this, only caught the Mef & Red one!! Thanks for this man, gonna bump the shit outta this right now