Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My prayer for Charles Jones

{>____<}

Exclamation My prayer for Charles Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, what's funny about my bad situation? You really think I wanna be stuck living with my parents? I can't get a job anywhere and I had to see a therapist today because I'm trying to get tested and see if I have a learning disability which I believe I have. My brain won't allow me to figure things out so I can get a high paying job and that's why I'm afraid to learn high paying jobs I've never done.

The therapist I talked to said he believes I don't have a learning disability but he believes I have a comprehension problem. He said he's gonna get me tested and see what the problem is. He also said he's gonna help get me a job because he knows a few job agencies.

I hope he keeps his word because if he don't come through, I'm gonna see somebody else because I need a job. If I can't get a job, I'm gonna look at applying for disability money because that's the only way I'm gonna survive. My situation is very bad and it's nothing to be laughed at or dissed because I wouldn't diss and laugh at anybody who's in my situation. Nobody can survive without money and being without it can lead to depression and suicidal thoughts.
    I can't say that I understand what it's like being you but struggles are real for everyone. Try to deal with you "comprehension problem" the best way possible. I will say this: Things will improve with time.

'

No prayer? Maximum bummer. Lemme try

The Foot is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Heel makes me pivot in dimly-lit Blockbusters;

heel leads me beside still toilet waters;

heel restores my soul.

Heel leads me in right paths for his calluses’ sake.

Even though I walk through the Cleveland alley 

of the shadow of dead hookers,

I fear no evil black woman;

for you are with me;

your weave and your painted toes, they comfort me.

You prepare a microwave meal before me

in the presence of my online enemies;

you anoint my head with Willie D body oil;

my Wendy’s coke cup overflows.

Surely house chores and dad’s bad breath shall follow me

all the days of my life, 
and I shall dwell in the house of the Rents

forever.

--- Toes 23: 1-6

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I will say this: Things will improve with time.
    This is the worst possible advice to give to someone. You're essentially just telling CharlesJones "keep doing what has fucked you up because one day it'll magically change for no reason" nothing improves without working on it.

CharlesJones' biggest problem is that he can't accept responsibility on anything and from there he has built up a victim mentality and thinks that everyone and everything is against him. You can't change for the positive when you think that the whole world is wrong and screwing you over, you only change for the better when you admit your flaws and what you're doing is not right. You identify the wrong and set off on going towards the right.

LMAOOO dead @ Toes 23:1-6
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    This is the worst possible advice to give to someone. You're essentially just telling CharlesJones "keep doing what has fucked you up because one day it'll magically change for no reason" nothing improves without working on it.

CharlesJones' biggest problem is that he can't accept responsibility on anything and from there he has built up a victim mentality and thinks that everyone and everything is against him. You can't change for the positive when you think that the whole world is wrong and screwing you over, you only change for the better when you admit your flaws and what you're doing is not right. You identify the wrong and set off on going towards the right.

LMAOOO dead @ Toes 23:1-6
    Things will eventually get better as long as he keeps searching for employment. The most important thing for him to do it get on his feet as a man. This can't be accomplished overnight, which is why I said that time is a good thing.

-

Ironman, thanks for your prayers. It's nice that you're one of the few people on here who cares about my situation and I appreciate that. The Hound don't know what he's talking about and I don't agree with what he said. I don't blame my situation on nobody. I know I have a mental problem and that's why I can't get a job. That's why i'm talking to a therapist because I need to get tested and see what's wrong with me. I'm scared to apply for high paying jobs because my brain won't allow me to figure out how to learn jobs I've never done. I was surprised the therapist told me that he don't think I have a problem getting a job. I wouldn't be coming to him for help if I could get a job. I'm gonna see what happens at the next appointment and I googled a few jobs yesterday to get their phone numbers so I could call them Monday. I don't know why jobs don't leave their phone numbers when they post ads online. I've emailed several jobs and they never respond.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Jones is afraid of responsibility and just wants to do menial work. Well your not going to get paid well for entry level work.

I have no doubt he can obtain an entry level job.

Unfortunately he's stuck in a major rut. But welcome to life. It's not easy you have to put in work and it might not pay off all the time.

I guess if I was Jones id he government money. But there's nothing good about that. He might as well get some prescription drugs too to ease the boredom.

-

What's entry level jobs? Office work? I've never done that. Most office jobs want people that got experience and I doubt it that I would get a office job at 39 years old. It don't look good to employers when they see somebody who's almost 40 don't have a good work history. That's why no jobs have been responding to my emails because they aren't impressed with my resume. I should've gotten help a long time ago to see if I had a learning disability because that would explain why I lost several jobs when I was in Cleveland.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

I'm opening a church and want charles to be my deacon / tambourine shaker

Responsibilities also include snow shoveling the walkways and eating any daddy long legs he finds under the pews

$15 / hr.
    No benefits
    Spaghetti suppers on Tuesdays

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    The most important thing for him to do it get on his feet
    dude gets on a lot of feet
    Retired.

Banned

CJ, since you don't have a job, do you help out with things around the house such as the dishes, cleaning and doing yard work?

-

Yes I do that stuff. I went to see a therapist today because I'm trying to get tested to see if I have a learning disability. The therapist I talked to had to fill out some paperwork and then send the paperwork to somebody so I can get approved to take the test. So I guess i'll be getting tested next week and the therapist said he's gonna diagnose me when I get tested. So when that happens, I'm gonna see if he's gonna help me get disability money because I don't think i'll work a full time job again. I'm getting tired of looking for a job and I get pissed off when jobs don't respond to my emails. My brain won't allow me to learn high paying jobs that i've never done because my comprehension is bad and that's why i've lost several jobs.

I know some of ya'll may think I'm lazy and I don't wanna work and that's not true. I wanna work but I can't force jobs to hire me. I'm really scared about my future because if my parents die before me, I don't wanna be homeless and be without a car. I need money soon for car repairs and I want a apartment. So I wanna be ready for the day that if my parents die before me, i wanna have a apartment and have a car. My parents may leave their house to me if they die before me but I wouldn't have money to pay the bills since I won't have a job. If I get disability money, that would help me with getting a apartment and having money for car repairs. I'm sure if I got a apartment, the government would pay the majority of my rent. I don't wanna depend on the housing authority to find me a apartment because they would probably put me in the projects and I don't wanna live there because I hate bad black men. I wouldn't live long if I lived in the projects.

'

Your parents probably have a life insurance policy, so if they die -you and any siblings will collect that money. You would also inherit all their assets like the house and vehicles, which you could sell.

Unless your dad and his bad breath leaves you out the will for some reason.

-

You're probably right and i'm sure my parents would leave me money if they died before me. My parents have a truck and a minivan. So if they left those vehicles to me, I wouldn't want them. I would like a newer Toyota Camry car and if they left me money, I would use the money to buy one. My brother will probably try to sell our parents house instead of letting me live there. But i'll wait and see what happens when that time comes. If my parents left enough money to me to pay the house bills like gas, water, electric, cable and telephone, then my brother would probably let me live in our parents house. I really don't wanna live there because I would prefer to be in a apartment because I don't wanna be bothered with cutting the grass because our grass on both sides of the house is on a hill. It's tough to cut the grass going up and down the hill. Plus it's hard to get outta my neighborhood in the winter when it's snowing bad because I live at the bottom of the hill.

If you keep the minivan, then it could come in handy if you decide to have some little charles jones's