Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My prayer for Charles Jones

-

I've told you several times I don't want kids. What's hard for you to understand about that? Why would I want kids when I can't keep a job? I'm sick of seeing so many retarded blacks with a bunch of kids and they can't take care of them. So many black kids grow up poor. When they become adults, they get into crime and hanging with bad people because they refuse to get a job. The black woman who's a club stripper that I've told ya'll about that I've been intimate with several times got 3 kids and she can't take care of them because she don't have a job. She gotta depend on social services for welfare and food stamps to take care of them. She told me last week that she hasn't gotten food stamps in a long time because she's having problems with her financial information being sent over to Maryland's social services from Washington DC's social services office. I don't know why she's having that issue because she lives in Washington DC. So she should be able to get food stamps from them instead of the office in Maryland.

Her bad situation is weird because I figured social services would help her out since she got 3 kids and no job. She told me she hasn't stripped at the club often because she goes when she feels like it LOL. The thing that's sad about her situation is that her 2 sons and daughter will be poor and unemployed when they become adults because she isn't preparing them for the real world. Her kids are in elementary school but i'm sure when they get to high school, their grades won't be good like most black kids hahahahahahahahahaha. So many black women that are in her situation and that's why I hate black women. Dumb bitches don't need to be having kids when they have no jobs and then they got the nerve to expect black men to buy them stuff and give them money LOL. They get mad when black men don't wanna do that LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

I would prefer to be in a apartment because I don't wanna be bothered with cutting the grass because our grass on both sides of the house is on a hill. It's tough to cut the grass going up and down the hill.
    LOL jesus

and to think I used you as an example in the election thread about black americans who are increasingly opposed to immigration reform, because they'd be willing to do certain jobs mexicans continue to snatch up.

You would willingly sell a house that might increase in value because you don't wanna mow a lawn or buy snow tires.

I've told you several times I don't want kids. What's hard for you to understand about that? Why would I want kids when I can't keep a job? I'm sick of seeing so many retarded blacks with a bunch of kids and they can't take care of them. So many black kids grow up poor. When they become adults, they get into crime and hanging with bad people because they refuse to get a job. The black woman who's a club stripper that I've told ya'll about that I've been intimate with several times got 3 kids and she can't take care of them because she don't have a job. She gotta depend on social services for welfare and food stamps to take care of them. She told me last week that she hasn't gotten food stamps in a long time because she's having problems with her financial information being sent over to Maryland's social services from Washington DC's social services office. I don't know why she's having that issue because she lives in Washington DC. So she should be able to get food stamps from them instead of the office in Maryland.

Her bad situation is weird because I figured social services would help her out since she got 3 kids and no job. She told me she hasn't stripped at the club often because she goes when she feels like it LOL. The thing that's sad about her situation is that her 2 sons and daughter will be poor and unemployed when they become adults because she isn't preparing them for the real world. Her kids are in elementary school but i'm sure when they get to high school, their grades won't be good like most black kids hahahahahahahahahaha. So many black women that are in her situation and that's why I hate black women. Dumb bitches don't need to be having kids when they have no jobs and then they got the nerve to expect black men to buy them stuff and give them money LOL. They get mad when black men don't wanna do that LOL.
    Real talk.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I would rather live in a apartment than a house. Why do you have a problem with that? I don't like doing yard work but I don't mind cutting the grass and I don't like living at the bottom of the hill. Like I said, it's tough to drive up the hill when it snows a lot. How am I supposed to buy car tires if I don't have a job? That's why i'm gonna get tested by a therapist and get diagnosed so I can get disability money because I need to get a few things fixed on my car. My car is leaking oil, I need the passenger side window fixed in the front, i need rear brakes and I need a driver's side door handle. My door handle in the back inside on the driver's side is also missing and I need to replace it. I also wanna put a cd player in my car.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

That's why i'm gonna get tested by a therapist and get diagnosed so I can get disability money because I need to get a few things fixed on my car. My car is leaking oil, I need the passenger side window fixed in the front, i need rear brakes and I need a driver's side door handle. My door handle in the back inside on the driver's side is also missing and I need to replace it. I also wanna put a cd player in my car.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

I asked before why you need to fix the passenger window handle if you don't have any passengers? Do you have a cassette tape deck?

-

Sideshow Bob, most black men don't want the jobs that Hispanic men have. So that's nothing new LOL. I don't want the jobs that Hispanic men have. They can have them hard labor low paying jobs. That's exactly who white men want working for them anyway so they can treat them like shit and pay them whatever they feel like it LOL. White men know they can't do that to black men because black men will curse them out and beat their asses hahahahahahahahahahaha. Hispanic men are too dumb to know that they're being played by white men job bosses for cheap labor because most of them don't speak English and they don't understand English LOL. They don't wanna speak English and they aren't trying to learn it LOL. They think americans are supposed to be able to understand their language and that's bullshit. Hispanics and other foreigners that come to America that don't speak English need to be forced to take some English classes if they're gonna be in America. If they don't wanna do that, then their punk asses can go back to their poor countries LOL.

I'm tired of them coming to America and getting jobs and they don't wanna speak English. The government takes care of them and gives them money and pays the majority of their rent. People like me who can't get a job and who really needs government money can't get none because bitch ass social workers think just because I'm a man, I'm supposed to get a job. They think it's easier for men to get jobs than women and it's not easy. Social workers should already know it's hard for black men to get jobs. If I could get a job, I wouldn't be asking social services for government money.

-

My car needs rear shocks, not rear brakes. Check Two, stop asking me stupid questions because you trying to diss me. Why would I want a tape player in my car when I have no tapes?

I wasn't trying to diss you, fool. You said it didn't have a cd player in it, so I'm asking if it still has a cassette tape deck in it. Cassette tapes are getting popular again anyway.

-

No I don't have a tape player in my car and I don't have tapes. How is tapes becoming popular again? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Be for real.

Several albums have been coming out on tapes lately, get with the times.

'

I'm tired of them coming to America and getting jobs and they don't wanna speak English. The government takes care of them and gives them money and pays the majority of their rent.
    You really contradicted yourself by ending that rant with this ^
    Either you care or you don't care.

I don't think you should be speaking for middle aged working class blacks who are being displaced from factory or skilled trade jobs (that you claim are awful and low paying) even though most are unionized, come with pensions, full benefits and overtime pay.

If you screwed up collecting TRASH and stocking shelves in wal-mart, then you probably really should be on disability.. and especially refraining from giving your 2 cents on socioeconomic issues.

Banned

Sideshow Bob, most black men don't want the jobs that Hispanic men have. So that's nothing new LOL. I don't want the jobs that Hispanic men have. They can have them hard labor low paying jobs. That's exactly who white men want working for them anyway so they can treat them like shit and pay them whatever they feel like it LOL. White men know they can't do that to black men because black men will curse them out and beat their asses hahahahahahahahahahaha. Hispanic men are too dumb to know that they're being played by white men job bosses for cheap labor because most of them don't speak English and they don't understand English LOL. They don't wanna speak English and they aren't trying to learn it LOL. They think americans are supposed to be able to understand their language and that's bullshit. Hispanics and other foreigners that come to America that don't speak English need to be forced to take some English classes if they're gonna be in America. If they don't wanna do that, then their punk asses can go back to their poor countries LOL.

I'm tired of them coming to America and getting jobs and they don't wanna speak English. The government takes care of them and gives them money and pays the majority of their rent. People like me who can't get a job and who really needs government money can't get none because bitch ass social workers think just because I'm a man, I'm supposed to get a job. They think it's easier for men to get jobs than women and it's not easy. Social workers should already know it's hard for black men to get jobs. If I could get a job, I wouldn't be asking social services for government money.

Dude your just a lazy piece of shit.

Labor jobs pay better than whatever shithole job you do.

You don't wanna work. You wanna get paid well for work a retard could do.

Living in your parents basement you could live like a King if you made 25,000 a year. I mean I assume you have no bills and we know you don't have a car payment. What the fuck else bills could you possibly have?

You're a fucking moron. You don't have a learning disorder. Your just lazy as fuck. Your body and your mind.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    Labor jobs pay better than whatever shithole job you do.
    Most laborers in this day and age are living 3x more comfortable than the typical millennial who got a useless bachelors or masters degree and now works 2 jobs in a restaurant setting praying for tips.

That's kinda why Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs wrote an open letter to Bernie, about how offering free college to everyone is not going to magically fix our economy.

Banned

There are so many ways to make money "Laboring" or working in trades.

and these jobs are available.

Free college doesn't mean shit. Go ahead make it free, it's going to become as like extended high school a college degree from a free university will become as useless and watered down as a GED.

Bachelors degrees are already watered down as it is and tuition is sky high.