Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My prayer for Charles Jones

-

Sideshow Bob, you're right that I do need to get a disability check because I'm not good at a lot of jobs. Olive Oil Goombah, shut your bitch ass up faggot. I'm not lazy and I used to work 2 jobs for almost 9 years before I lost my full time job in June 2014. I also worked 2 jobs for awhile when I was in Cleveland. So I don't care what you think about me. If I wanna get a disability check because I'm tired of looking for a job, that's my business. I had to see a therapist today because another therapist I went to yesterday to get tested had to fill out some papers for me to get tested. My therapist told me today that my Medicaid insurance won't pay for my testing unless I get a referral from a psychiatrist that I used to see who's a black woman. So I called her today and I left a message that I need her as a referral so I can get tested and see if I can get disability money. My therapist also called her and left a message.

My therapist told me that if she don't call him, he's gonna talk to somebody else at her job and get a referral because he knows some people that work there. I was glad to hear that because I was mad that Medicaid won't pay for me to get tested unless I get a referral from a psychiatrist. How am I supposed to find out what's wrong with me if Medicaid isn't gonna pay for the testing? I'm not gonna keep going to a therapist talking about I can't get a job and he isn't doing anything to help me get government money or help me find a job. That's the same crap I did when I used to see the black woman psychiatrist and she did nothing to help me get money. All she did was write down my problems and give me her opinion of what she thinks is causing my problems. I told her money is the only thing that will solve my problems and I don't know what's so hard for her to understand about that. How is taking pills gonna help me get a job? LOL. I get so tired of psychiatrists telling me I need to take some pills as if that's gonna help me get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

Olive Oil Goombah, shut your bitch ass up faggot.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's exactly why I'm never gonna meet him for lunch when I come to Cleveland because he always talking stupid stuff about me. He thinks he knows me because of things I say about my life. I've never been lazy and I've always wanted to work. If he was in my situation, he would be mad and depressed that he can't get a job. So don't be judging me because his punk ass think I don't wanna work and I wanna sit on my ass and collect a government disability check. I don't wanna do that. I would rather have a job but the bottom line is no white men job bosses are gonna be bothered with me when I gotta keep being told over and over how to do my job because I have a problem with figuring stuff out. My work history is bad and I've lost several jobs because of bad comprehension. What's funny about that? Being in that situation leads to depression, suicidal thoughts and homelessness. Those are terrible things that can happen to anybody and nobody likes being in that situation because nobody likes being without money and homeless.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's exactly why I'm never gonna meet him for lunch when I come to Cleveland because he always talking stupid stuff about me. He thinks he knows me because of things I say about my life. I've never been lazy and I've always wanted to work. If he was in my situation, he would be mad and depressed that he can't get a job. So don't be judging me because his punk ass think I don't wanna work and I wanna sit on my ass and collect a government disability check. I don't wanna do that. I would rather have a job but the bottom line is no white men job bosses are gonna be bothered with me when I gotta keep being told over and over how to do my job because I have a problem with figuring stuff out. My work history is bad and I've lost several jobs because of bad comprehension. What's funny about that? Being in that situation leads to depression, suicidal thoughts and homelessness. Those are terrible things that can happen to anybody and nobody likes being in that situation because nobody likes being without money and homeless.
    hahaha

-

What's funny? White men own most of the jobs in America and that's who black men gotta work for.

well you have a point lol. I just wonder why you have to let everyone know they're white and your psychiatrist is black. What do those details do for the sentence? I don't want you to think I'm attacking or criticizing you because you'll just tell me that you don't care about what I think and you deserve government money which I already know.

I just want to know why you always specify what race everyone you encounter is?

-

I'm surprised you finally said something good for once about me. I don't know why I gotta mention people's race when I talk about them. It's just a habit. Good to know that you think I deserve government money. Try telling that to Olive Oil Goombah's faggot ass that my money situation is bad and I need help because I can't get a job.

Yeah. I have met people with your level of social issues and I think it would be best if the rest of society meets them for prolonged periods of time and in large number so that they can understand it's best you stay home and get government money and not come out in public looking for a job that would require public trust. What if you got a job doing construction and you forget your main man was in a manhole and left to get a roast beef sandwich while he was stuck in a pit? What if my daughter (when she's born and old enough) wants to get a pedicure and you got a job sweeping toenails off the floor and just walked around with wood inhaling the dead foot skin shavings in the hair?

hiring and firing you immediately costs businesses a lot of money and can derail a lot no matter how small the job is, so it's even better for the economy for you to sit on the bench.

I look at it like basketball. There are niggas on the bench making 6 figures. Nobody complains that they should get off their lazy ass and go play because the team made sure the players that can help them win are on the court. Making everyone play for the point of not having lazy ppl will make you lose as a team.

I don't think you should tell the therapists that you're only there for government money.
    What medicine did she want you to take and what did she say was causing your problems?

-

She didn't prescribe me any medication. All she did was write down my problems on some paper and she didn't say anything about she was gonna help me get tested so I can get a diagnosis of why I have a hard time figuring things out so I can keep a job. That's why I stopped seeing her and I'm seeing a therapist who's a black man because he's gonna help me get tested and find out what's wrong with me. He said he hopes that he can help me get disability money.

-

I agree with everything you said and you made sense finally. So stop acting like you wanna fight me and understand that just because we don't agree on the same issues don't mean we gotta hate each other.

If she's a therapist she can't diagnose you, but still send her info to someone that can and have you meet with them. You said she gave her opinion on what's causing your problems.

What was her opinion?

Banned

Jones your worthless. Maybe suicide is the best option.

Maybe you should just take the pills they want to prescribe you. Obviously your normal state is not doing you any favors.

Your refusal to play ball with the therapist is hurting your chances at disability. I find it hard to believe you can't qualify.

You must have rich parents who claim you as a dependent.

-

She's not a therapist. She's a psychiatrist and I forgot what she told me of what she thinks is causing my problems. I told her money is the only thing that will stop me from being depressed and stressed out LOL. That's the truth.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I wasn't trying to diss you, fool. You said it didn't have a cd player in it, so I'm asking if it still has a cassette tape deck in it. Cassette tapes are getting popular again anyway.
    yeah Charles fuck a cd player that shit be outdated nowadays.
    N.I.

nada ignorante

CJ just out of curiosity when did you have a real last job?
    N.I.