Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My prayer for Charles Jones

-

True. I don't know why I said I was gonna pay her for intimacy when I get my income tax check LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Shes giving up her 3 kids for adoption? What age are they?

They are in their twenties.

'

Lol

-

LOL@Check Two and Sideshow Bob hahahahahahahahaha. Her kids are little and they're in elementary school. She has 2 sons and a daughter.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Why is your movie dialogue comprehension so incredible though?
    lmfao exactly!

Charles your therapist is a fraud. I'm not an expert but I honestly think you have some type of autism. You have incredible comprehension, you just can't do anything with it because you're a total fuck.

Someone with ADD wouldn't be able to repeat step by step what he sees in every single Tyler Perry movie ever made in perfect sequential order, nor would they be as repetitive as you are or one track minded. You have great comprehension but you just comprehend very useless stuff.

You're also the worst breed of nigga alive. If you're brain was 'normal' you would still be one of the biggest burdens/assholes on earth because you have a generally self-centered parasitic outlook on the world and the people around you. You're suffering because you don't care about anything but immediate pleasure and that's why I think your depression is also a misdiagnosis.

Your personality makes it hard for you to care about anything but your own consumption. This makes your life totally baseless because you have on real relationships with anyone outside of your of immediate pleasure and are stuck in a cycle of feeling unfulfilled, lonely, and worthless as a result.

If you tired to live for something greater than licking feet, eating roast beef, posting women on the internet and self-pity you'll come to find that your life isn't that bad and can be better. That is when you decide better isn't eating more roast beef and licking more feet.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Ouch!

Charles, you can make money donating plasma at CSL Plasma. I believe it's $50 your first visit and the $20-$30 your next visit. You can donate plasma twice a week. In the summer, you can cut grass. Now, in the summer, cutting grass should be good money for a guy like you.

Think about it, Charles. You have no excuse!
    nigga wtf are you talking about LOL I really hope and EDUCATED MAN LIKE YOURSELF doesn't get your money selling plasma. You know way too much about the process to pretend otherwise but I'm willing to take your word on it. You shouldn't tell Charles to do this because he'll end up killing his self dude lol.

Someone that hasn't even tried working you're now telling to go sell his blood.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    [dude] wtf are you talking about LOL I really hope [an] EDUCATED MAN LIKE YOURSELF doesn't get your money selling plasma. You know way too much about the process to pretend otherwise but I'm willing to take your word on it. You shouldn't tell Charles to do this because he'll end up killing his self dude lol.

Someone that hasn't even tried working you're now telling to go sell his blood.
    I don't know if this was an attempt to get a certain reaction out of me or what. Why the hell would I sell my plasma when I make close to $20/hr+overtime. TSA, think about it. CSL Plasma and cutting grass isn't a secret or anything new. The only thing Charles would have to endure is a needle in his arm for an hour and long lines.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

You're also the worst breed of nigga alive.
    Ouch!

'

Haha I almost considered doing it once, because I thought it would be funny to take the money and put it towards a concert or baseball game ticket.

Banned

Charles, it's not that paying your stripper for sex is bad but rather an example of your poor priorities in life. In this thread you talk about your money issues how you need new clothes or you need car repairs and yet the first thing you'll do with your tax return is see a stripper? This is why the thread about helping you manage your money exists. Your management of your money is terrible.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

There should be an intervention episode.

His dad w/ the bad breath, the mother, the successful brother and wife. The intimate strippers with their kids, Wucorp Gen chat generals.

The counselor pulling a slice of roast beef plus a 90's action dvd out of her brief case like paraphernalia - asking what it symbolizes.

TSA kicks over a lamp.. storms out the room.

Ironman says "ouch"

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nada ignorante

About that life Bitches
    N.I.

Banned

Fuck you you spoiled bitchmAde punk.

Awe you don't wanna cut the grass? Pussy.

Oh you don't wanna inherit two vehicles cause you want a new car? Pussy.

Oh you can't handle a free house and paying taxes and utilities? Pussy.

Oh you want government money but you wanna live for free in a nice neighborhood? Pussy.

Fuck you, they shouldn't give you a dime.

Waaaah I can't mop a floor I have a learning disability!!!!

Pussy.