Thread: Kannadi-Spadez Triple Xsta Large

I have 25 secondaries

Thumbs up Kannadi-Spadez Triple Xsta Large

Marc Live & Raaddrr-Van padlocks, combination lyrics and related There Style to products and manufactures the Real Hip-Hop mostly in Nyc and Da Globe Now a subsidiary of Fortune Brands Marc Live with Security, Inc., Master Lock Styles From Da BX inventor Raaddrr is headquartered in Bklyn , His MUSIC was purchased by American Brands from Sony to Rap Legends Recordings. The Emcee's was later renamed to Fortune Brands, which then split on October 3, 2013 to create the Fortune Brands New Studio & Security company. Peep Da Link Peace

http://www.rhapsody.com/artist/kanna...ple-xsta-large

http://www.blogtalkradio. BlogTalkRadio-1's Avatar

Let's begin with a disclaimer: Raaddrr & Marc Live doesn't endorse the following sentence.

But Kannadi is the greatest lyricist of 2016 for Nyc Undaground lol

Those words were carefully chosen: "lyricist" over "rapper" or "hip-hop artist;" "greatest" instead of "most successful;" "all time" rather than "today." I Like Raaddrr-Van & Marc Peace

I have 25 secondaries

Thumbs up peace 7 Thx God

Quote Originally Posted by BlogTalkRadio-1 View Post
    Let's begin with a disclaimer: Raaddrr & Marc Live doesn't endorse the following sentence.

But Kannadi is the greatest lyricist of 2016 for Nyc Undaground lol

Those words were carefully chosen: "lyricist" over "rapper" or "hip-hop artist;" "greatest" instead of "most successful;" "all time" rather than "today." I Like Raaddrr-Van & Marc Peace
    i think The god Raaddrr and Marc Live gone be 0penin up for X-CLAN & THEN Raaddrr gone be Fuckin Wit Hanz 0n peace

the syphilis is real
    Retired.

The fuck is wrong .. Raaddrr is talking to himself

The Today’s Mathematics WUAFFLILATED-TV's Avatar

Thumbs up y0 Ipone-7

Quote Originally Posted by IPONE-7 View Post
    Marc Live & Raaddrr-Van padlocks, combination lyrics and related There Style to products and manufactures the Real Hip-Hop mostly in Nyc and Da Globe Now a subsidiary of Fortune Brands Marc Live with Security, Inc., Master Lock Styles From Da BX inventor Raaddrr is headquartered in Bklyn , His MUSIC was purchased by American Brands from Sony to Rap Legends Recordings. The Emcee's was later renamed to Fortune Brands, which then split on October 3, 2013 to create the Fortune Brands New Studio & Security company. Peep Da Link Peace

http://www.rhapsody.com/artist/kanna...ple-xsta-large
    Don't you Love The Hate lol in This wack ass website ?? Let me tell you about hate..
    1. Because you have something that they don’t.

Whether is it your new Car 0r 1.000$ Jacket, your new house, your new tattoo or your life in general, Raaddrr-Van have something they don’t — and that upsets them. Because they realize that life can be unfair, and that some people can have things or do things in life that others can’t.lol feel me i Hollar @ u 1 love

weirdo .. wack ass loser .. shut up and stop talking to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by WUAFFLILATED-TV View Post
    Don't you Love The Hate lol in This wack ass website ?? Let me tell you about hate..
    1. Because you have something that they don’t.

Whether is it your new Car 0r 1.000$ Jacket, your new house, your new tattoo or your life in general, Raaddrr-Van have something they don’t — and that upsets them. Because they realize that life can be unfair, and that some people can have things or do things in life that others can’t.lol feel me i Hollar @ u 1 love