Thread: Smoking K-2

Default Smoking K-2

Have any of your household degenerates smoked K-2? There's an endemic in Nebraska and there's legit K-2 fiends now like something out of an 80s black movie. Only white.

What is K-2?

Obviously I could just google it but whatever...

it's a synthetic drug that was first marketed as 'synthetic weed' it grew because it can't be detected in pee tests so the people in the juvenile justice system and labor workers started smoking it as an alternative to weed.

Then they found out it had nothing to do with weed but it was too late because they're were strongly addicted.

The government keeps trying to ban it but every time they ban it they change the formula and it comes out as something else with the same effect and a different name but they're all generally called 'k-2'

It was also first sold as popory. Idk how you spell that word. Poupory, whatever

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I tried it a couple times with my roommates in college

They were athletes and used it to beat UAs

It was weird. Gave me a headache with just a few hits

Didn't enjoy it at all

But this is what happens when you criminalize recreational drug use

People design new drugs that are less safe and more addictive than their natural altetnatives
    We do it for the people.

Banned

Haha I thought he was talking about this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/K2
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I bet she has
    Retired.

the only k2 i heard about is a bud strain.. its pretty old.. its decent i guess.. not had it for many many years...

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/K2/Nirvana_Seeds/

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    it's a synthetic drug that was first marketed as 'synthetic weed' it grew because it can't be detected in pee tests so the people in the juvenile justice system and labor workers started smoking it as an alternative to weed.

Then they found out it had nothing to do with weed but it was too late because they're were strongly addicted.

The government keeps trying to ban it but every time they ban it they change the formula and it comes out as something else with the same effect and a different name but they're all generally called 'k-2'

It was also first sold as popory. Idk how you spell that word. Poupory, whatever
    Looks like the shit we had in Ireland for a few months back in 09 or 10.

At one point you could go into head shops in Ireland and UK and buy legal versions of weed, cocaine, ecstasy etc that imo was WAY more powerful than the real shit. Methadrone was the main ingredient in the herbal cocaines and was like rocket fuel. Once that got outlawed they came up with a new ingredient. They got so popular that these shops started doing 24 hours and even doing home deliveries. People stopped going to drug dealers cos this shit was shit was cheap and some of the stuff had me out of it for 2 days straight.

Really really addictive shit though. When the government finally stepped in and shut them down they left even more drug addicts around so the herbal shit went underground and more people probably take that then the real stuff.

Unfortunately I developed a pretty bad addiction to the herbal cocaine for years - months of my life I cant remember. Good times tho..

that's the same scenario and around the same time frame we had. Only the government still hasn't fully taken control of the situation. Fighting drug addiction is a low priority for the US government and the focus is on dealers. Since the dealers in this case are way better at concealing what they're doing and even making it legit, the fight basically hasn't even started.

A friend of mine thinks these formulas and even the product it's self is coming from China. Her sister worked in a head shop that was recently busted because there were lines outside regularly. Lady that owned it got off with no charges outside of a minor fine. My friend says most of the boxes were labeled Made in China

Lel fake weed.

You'll cowards don't even smoke crack.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    that's the same scenario and around the same time frame we had. Only the government still hasn't fully taken control of the situation. Fighting drug addiction is a low priority for the US government and the focus is on dealers. Since the dealers in this case are way better at concealing what they're doing and even making it legit, the fight basically hasn't even started.

A friend of mine thinks these formulas and even the product it's self is coming from China. Her sister worked in a head shop that was recently busted because there were lines outside regularly. Lady that owned it got off with no charges outside of a minor fine. My friend says most of the boxes were labeled Made in China
    Can you still buy the herbal cocaine there?

Basically the shit at home was the bath salts that you could legally buy for about 6 months. Shit put you off the rocker. Crazy to think now that you could legally buy bath salts and other seriously strong drugs in high street stores

Idk. If they're bath salts then yeah ppl do it, but Idk anyone who does them and have never seen them. I'm not in the loop on stuff like that cause my circle right now is just my family and I'm no longer working human services. I just know k2 is huge in Lincoln cause I saw it happen.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

ALL THOSE FAKE WEEDS IS MANMADE, AND THE CAUSE OF PEOPLE DOING RETARDED SHIT IN FLORIDA

IT EVEN GOT TO A MIAMI HEAT PLAYER GERALD GREEN

i use to smoke the shit but i quit for good reason. not only do people die from the shit all the time, but ive gotten 3 pending duis because of it that i hope to defeat cuz their tests cant detect the chemical. the other reason is that i just cant get it anymore so ive moved on peace

its damn good shit its synthetic marijuana and regular marijuana only affects certain canaboid recepters but synthetic affects all of them so it gets you way higher and its instantanious but its dangerous but i was never scared cuz i smoked so much but i was scared to smoke it with someone who never smoked it before cuz so many people die from the shit