Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2Pac Vs Notorious Big

-

What's Notorious Big talking about he heard 2Pac got fucked 4 times? Is he talking about 2Pac got raped in prison? If that's true, ain't nothing funny about that because that's sick for men to be raping each other because they can't get sex from women. Why would Notorious Big diss Nas, Raekwon and Ghostface Killah? Did he think Ghostface Killah was talking about him on Shark Biters skit on Raekwon's first album when Ghostface said niggas bit off of Nas Illmatic album cover? I don't think Notorious Big was trying to bite off Illmatic album cover just because his Ready To Die album cover had a black boy baby. Illmatic and Ready To Die came out the same year but I don't know which album came out first.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

nada ignorante

ILLmatic came out first in April 94 to be exact.
    N.I.

-

Some guy on Youtube yesterday said that 2Pac is better than Big L and I said I don't think so hahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I don't rate Big L like that because he has no catalog.

It's hard to say between the two of them, I used to say biggie but i'm leaning more toward tupac. They were nothing alike so it's not an objective comparison

-

Who cares. One album by Big L is enough for me to know that he's better than 2Pac LOL. Big L was very lyrical and hardcore. 2Pac wouldn't win against him in a battle.