Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the craziest seceretive theory of all time im a myth holy shit

“We will disperse into the galaxy in small numbers, masking ourselves, hiding amidst the enemy. We will infiltrate governments on every planet. All must be brought down for something new to be created. Together or alone, we will slip onto worlds and strike from the shadows. We will be invisible. We will be patient. All that exists will be torn apart from within. Darth Krayt’s vision of the galaxy remade will be realized. He lives in us. The Sith will prevail.”
    –Darth Nihl

hows that for infilitration and patience ive been working torwards this shit for so many fucking years its crazy.....

“Wealth and material goods mean nothing to me. I crave only power and purpose. With power, anything you want or need can simply be taken. With purpose, your life has meaning.” ~ Darth Cognus

Why do you waste yourself against the control of one world... when you could have the entire galaxy?"
    - Darth Bythion

The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation. -sith lord

but ive moved on from the sith these quotes are meant to be interpereted metaphoricley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'

drink some water

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    drink some water
    sure thing sideshow bob ;P im gonna make a toast with that water too to the future and my career. it took like over a day but i finally finished the second verse of my new song "on top now" it takes me like over 300 hours per song to write, record, and mix these things. nothings gonna stop me and theres no hesitation i want it all and i want to change the world too which is why im climbing to the top. have a good night, love, peace, and respect

PRODIGAL SUN

going to give reps due to the fact dude is creative.

I can see how he would have been talking about you
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    going to give reps due to the fact dude is creative.
    thanks man i appreciate it and im gonna keep going and going forever im the energizer bunny and shit ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post

I can see how he would have been talking about you
    lmfao ;P

'

She had too many lolipops

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    She had too many lolipops

shorty wanna thuuuuuuuuggggggggg..............bottles in the clllluuuuuuuuuubbbbbb........everything jeromeeeeeeeeee........ sorty like dommmeeeeeee.......everything rome.......call me i can make it jizzy for ya........call me i can make it jizzy for ya............

heres some interesting news............i had dinner at the local masonic lodge today. they said call back later and there gonna get me in hopefully its not going to be a mistake but i dont think so plus i dont have anything to loose anyways ;P

Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    i will smoke all that shit ;P

just struck me redman's got crab legs
    Retired.