Thread: Onyx - The Worst f/ Raekwon, Meth, Killa Sin

Default Onyx - The Worst f/ Raekwon, Meth, Killa Sin

Such a great track..

killa bassline

Random, this song popped in my head a few days ago. Dope. I got the 12" somewhere.

dope!
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Peace CT

Man I miss the 90s. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Man I miss the 90s. Peace
    Seriously.. shit sucks today.

Terrible production, shitty trap sounding everything..

nada ignorante

fuck trap music or whatever the fuck they like to call it...

Btw the video is pretty cool Killa Sin killed it as usual.
    N.I.

-

LOL@JZA/Jordon and Hotnikks hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree and Onyx and Wu Tang Clan's The Worst song is a classic. I love Raekwon and Sticky Fingaz lyrics. Raekwon was on Sticky Fingaz Money Talks song on Sticky's Black Trash album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

This was always one my favorite Wu-Tang songs. I bought the Ride soundtrack just for this and bumped it summer of '98. And you could hear my car system from the other side of town when I played this.

Out of all the groups Wu-Tang collabed with, Onyx and Wu-Tang sounded like they were made for each other. Too bad ODB wasn't on this track.

It was produced by Latief who managed to get some beats on some hit albums seemingly randomly https://www.discogs.com/artist/172960-Latief including Busta Rhymes When Disaster Strikes and Grand Puba Reel to Reel and Masta Ace Slaughtahouse and it looks like this is one of the last beats he's credited for...

ONYX & Wu-Tang Clan - The Worst (Official Music Video)

I could listen to a whole album of Onyx: Fredro Starr, Sonny Seeza and Sticky Fingaz, affiliate X1. .......with Meth, Killa Sin, Raekwon and throw in U-God and Masta Killa

Onyx put anything good out in the last 10 years?

I don't know if Wu-Tang and Onyx ever collaborated again after this, which is a fucking shame.

Onyx have been putting out A LOT over the last few years, often a project a year, to my durprise. I only found out a few days ago, I still have to go through the records. If you like Snowgoons (not always my thing tbh) there was a project with them for example. I did listen to one of their recent albums but it had 3 trap beats in a row at the start so I didn't have the stamina to take the whole thing in. I saw there were remakes of their classics tacked on to the end of that one. I did not dare listen

The Worst is dope and Wu x Onyx are a natural fit