Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phife Dawg Reportedly Passes Away at Age 45

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Wearing that one currently, seems to be made from decent material at least

-

Phife made me laugh on Tribe Called Quest's Oh My God song when he said used to have a crush on Dawn from En Vogue. It's not like honeydip would wanna get with me but just in case I got more condoms than TLC hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I had a crush on Cindy Herron of En Vogue because she's the hottest one in the group. I see she's married because her last name is Braggs because I saw a interview she did with group member Terry Ellis about why En Vogue broke up.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Still breaks my heart
    Non Ignorants

RIP

-

Phife made me laugh on God Lives Through song when he said walked past mc's like that girl did The Pharcyde hahahahahahahahaha. He made me laugh on 1nce Again song when he said my rhymes are harder than last night's erection hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Don't play me close. I'll have this mic up in your midsection LOL. But by the end of the day, you'll be on my jock LOL. My name's Malik. My hobby is putting mc's to the test. And if you front, i'll put my foot up in your freaking chest LOL. You have mc's dropping bombs that's incredible. Some other brothers, their style is just despicable LOL. Try to deny me of my props and i'll be seeing you LOL. Most of you suckers wanna be down for the tag along LOL. The freaking fame. Someone tell them that this shit ain't games LOL. He made me laugh on Vibes And Stuff song when he said all I do is write rhymes, eat, drink, shit and bone hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I just thought about Phife said on Oh My God song, when's the last time you heard a funky diabetic? He had diabetes back then and I didn't know that. So sad he died from diabetes and I'm glad he didn't lose his legs or eyesight. Some people that died from diabetes have lost their legs like Marvin Isley of The Isley Brothers and Doctor Dre who hosted Yo MTV Raps is blind now because of diabetes.

PRODIGAL SUN