Thread: Bigots are the problem, not safe spaces or coddled students

Default Bigots are the problem, not safe spaces or coddled students

why cant both of them be a problem

coddled pussies who have their feelings hurt over chalk markings on their campus are just as bad as bigots who hate for no reason

I think the article tried to equate standing up to bigotry with being coddled though, which I don't think makes sense

washingtonpost.com

no thanks

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    why cant both of them be a problem

coddled pussies who have their feelings hurt over chalk markings on their campus are just as bad as bigots who hate for no reason

I think the article tried to equate standing up to bigotry with being coddled though, which I don't think makes sense

White bigots typically act like negation to their attacks on other people is a sign of being coddled and pussy though. The correlation shouldn't make sense but it does cause we're in strange times. The anti pc police are typically upset when non white males react negately to unflattering comments about non white males. Most of the coddled behavior ppl cite are things like speaking against a major political candidate openly using race baiting and attacks on women to win an election.

For example Trump supporters feel he's their guy cause he isn't PC and says what he wants. But if someone is against trump and says what they want it's the only place in amErica where they'll be spat on and beat. Very stupid regressive set of human obstacles.
    Last edited by TSA; 04-01-2016 at 06:15 AM.

Nobody is really stopping anyone from saying anything though. Most people stop themselves because they know what they're thinking is stupid and don't want to lose face socially so they chill. The worst are the ones that then get mad at themselves for not being true to what they think then start claiming others are making the world PC.

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Most people stop themselves because they know what they're thinking is stupid and don't want to lose face socially so they chill.
    Not charles though haha

'

hell if they can tweet they can fly a plane
    Retired.