Thread: gears of war 4 trailer

Default gears of war 4 trailer

things that make you wanna get an xbox but nah im good, ill get that alienware console for this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I wasn't even aware alienware had a console. I'll have to get this game for the office XB1
    yea its a slick looking console, still trying to figure out if its on the level of a gaming computer

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-20-2016 at 09:31 AM.

its getting bad reviews. The Alieanware steam machine that is as its pretty expensive. the $500 model through to the $600 model only comes with a I3 duo core Processor which wont run big games. You will need to buy the $800 model which has the I7 Processor quadcore to keep up with out have any lag times while have good looking Graphics and high FPS

For that price, best bet is to build your own computer as that is all this is with less shit you can do and is limited to as just a game console. With an extra 2 to 300 you will have a great gaming PC that will also be great for other shit like music and video rendering and sound editing. Just get a Great graphics card with HDMI and set it up as a Home entertainment Computer that hooks to your TV.

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    its getting bad reviews. The Alieanware steam machine that is as its pretty expensive. the $500 model through to the $600 model only comes with a I3 duo core Processor which wont run big games. You will need to buy the $800 model which has the I7 Processor quadcore to keep up with out have any lag times while have good looking Graphics and high FPS

For that price, best bet is to build your own computer as that is all this is with less shit you can do and is limited to as just a game console. With an extra 2 to 300 you will have a great gaming PC that will also be great for other shit like music and video rendering and sound editing. Just get a Great graphics card with HDMI and set it up as a Home entertainment Computer that hooks to your TV.
    Good looking out in that info
    Looks like I really need to get that gaming PC, especially if it can improve on the music as well

Start checking PC forums and see what new Tech is good. I Built my own that way. Fast hard drives, top Processor, max out the Ram, great video card, a motherboard that can handle power and pick up a nice external audio interface. Would be a beast in Video and music editing along with gaming.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/

Start checking PC forums and see what new Tech is good. I Built my own that way. Fast hard drives, top Processor, max out the Ram, great video card, a motherboard that can handle power and pick up a nice external audio interface. Would be a beast in Video and music editing along with gaming.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/
    That's my project for the summer
    Thanks my dude

Agreed. Don't waste your time on any prebuilt shit... it's a massive con, It's not difficult to put your own rig together, and you can get a massive amount of power for the same price as pre-built, you're mainly paying for their labour + tidying of the wires and shit.

I built a 3 grand rig 4 years ago, and that thing still puts out 60+ fps on every game with high/ultra settings

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Agreed. Don't waste your time on any prebuilt shit... it's a massive con, It's not difficult to put your own rig together, and you can get a massive amount of power for the same price as pre-built, you're mainly paying for their labour + tidying of the wires and shit.

I built a 3 grand rig 4 years ago, and that thing still puts out 60+ fps on every game with high/ultra settings