Thread: [ GALAXY CLOAK - MENES THE PHARAOH x SORCERY ORCHESTRA ] ESQUE RECORDS FULL ALBUM

Default [ GALAXY CLOAK - MENES THE PHARAOH x SORCERY ORCHESTRA ] ESQUE RECORDS FULL ALBUM

THE ALBUM IS OUT NOW!! BUY IT, DOWNLOAD IT, STREAM IT, COP MERCHANDISE AND SUPPORT REAL HIP-HOP!

https://galaxycloak.bandcamp.com/
    http://www.esquerecords.com/store/galaxy-cloak/

THE GALAXY CLOAK

Consumed by the need to feast upon Celestial particles, and send sound waves of lunacy across the Universe, a Cloak was weaved out of stars and dark matter. For he who was draped in the cloth, would reverberate across every corner of existence, and be known not only as the bearer, but as the Galaxy Cloak. A dark eyed occultist and his clairvoyant counterpart who had been practicing the arts separately, conjoined in a spirit and vinyl filled basement to manifest a divination in music. And timeless sorcery was the outcome. The self-proclaimed, and aptly titled SORCERY ORCHESTRA, defined funk coiled with metallic hip-hop of a lost era, found no shortage of those who just didn’t understand his plight. A blatant disregard for the tasteful, a debaucher of ears and overall a technician of affliction, he deemed himself worthy to partake on a journey he may never return from. Venturing deep into the caverns of his mind, he started crafting something unalike anything that had been sold to the world over and over. Madness and chaos consumed his creation and he no longer wished to pursue notoriety alone, a classic adage on “If I’m going, your all coming with me”. Following suit, or cloak, in stepped a lone, gnarled figure. MENES the Pharaoh; was the name he chose for himself today. With hair as long as Samson’s and strong as a thousand of him, gold rimmed teeth, and a particular skunky odor, he humbly bowed and accepted the unspoken agreement. Together, we will reign supreme. Seeped in a golden aura of Hip-Hop, and serene undertones of a Lovecraftian spine, there was no doubt in either mind, that this was an ordained meeting. And so they formed; Galaxy Cloak. With one intention, and one intention only; To end the stupor of modern day Hip-Hop, and bring back the living creature it once was. Imagery, Feeling, Emceeing, Production, all backed ontop of strong characteristics of eccentric artistry. With broken beakers and the 1’s and 2’s, they entered the realm with no intentions of turning back or compromise. And THUS, the GALAXY CLOAK was formed.

THE ALBUM WAS ALSO RELEASED THROUGH TUNECORE, SO ITS ON iTUNES, SPOTIFY, AMAZON, SHAZAM, ECT ECT!

WE'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE INVOLVED! ESQUE RECORDS, AND ALL THERE HARD WORKING FANS/STAFF, Basement Dwellaz Nathaniel Essex David Skill Seven Arm'd Labyrinth Eugene S.B.Mars M Gate AND EVERYONE ELSE I FORGOT! LOTS OF INTERVIEWS, MORE MERCHANDISE, COVERAGE AND POSSIBLE TOURS WILL BE ANNOUNCED! WE LOVE ALL OF OUR FRIENDS FAMILY AND SUPPORTS! MUCH RESPEKT DUE.. 1
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Album has a jazzy raw feel to it really sick sound. Found myself bumpin Shadow Walk, Grave Makahz and Tha Dirty.
    Beat Playlist - Subscribe on Youtube
    Soundcloud - Soundcloud.com/gameofdeath
    -
    Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Reverbnation
    Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Why are folks sleeping on this beautiful shit? Smh

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

nice awesome beast mode shit right here

propz

P.E.A.C.E GOD[z]... MUCH RESPEKT IS DUE..

GRAVE MAKAHZ OR ITZ GOOD ARE ARGUABLY MY FAVORITE TRACKS.. BUT SHADOW WALK WITH THE BDz ALSO GETS ME EVERYTIME... TRULY APPRECIATE THE SPINZ..

THE MERCHANDISE IS ALL TOP QUALITY IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN COPPING IT BUT UNSURE; AND IF YOU A SPECIFIC SIZE WE DONT HAVE, HIT ME UP.. MUCH LOVE!! AND MUCH MORE TO COME THIS YEAR..
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

P.E.A.C.E BROTHAZ!

WATCHya THINKING?
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!