Thread: For those who want to settle down

{>____<}

Question For those who want to settle down

Is this something you're really ready for?

lol good thread. It'll be happening soon for me (i hope). We have some personality things to work out between us but I'm ready and I know she is too. I'm really explosive and she's sensitive so I have to chill and stop being dramatic and she has to harden das fuck up. We'll argue but we have to be better at arguing so that it doesn't erode the relationship.

Financial etc we're ok. This year i stopped believing there is a 'right' or 'wrong' time for anything because that thinking makes you wait for shit that'll never happen.

{>____<}

Good.

I believe I'm ready. My ex pretty much said no even though I didn't ready pop the question.

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    lol good thread. It'll be happening soon for me (i hope). We have some personality things to work out between us but I'm ready and I know she is too. I'm really explosive and she's sensitive so I have to chill and stop being dramatic and she has to harden das fuck up. We'll argue but we have to be better at arguing so that it doesn't erode the relationship.

Financial etc we're ok. This year i stopped believing there is a 'right' or 'wrong' time for anything because that thinking makes you wait for shit that'll never happen.

Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

hahah

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Is this something you're really ready for?
    you are never truly ready for that , especially as a man, i always suggest, if you in a serious relationship, live with her at least for 6 months, you will get all the true answers about her and whether or not you truly wanna commit.

there is no perfect person to settle with, there's only someone who's bullshit you are willing to live with and put up with

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    This year i stopped believing there is a 'right' or 'wrong' time for anything because that thinking makes you wait for shit that'll never happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    there is no perfect person to settle with, there's only someone who's bullshit you are willing to live with and put up with

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    you are never truly ready for that , especially as a man, i always suggest, if you in a serious relationship, live with her at least for 6 months, you will get all the true answers about her and whether or not you truly wanna commit.

there is no perfect person to settle with,there are many many perfect woman or men that anyone could settle with, i myself could have settled with 3 other girls before i settled with kaz, it had nothng to do with dealing with their bullshit, its about how you are awesome on your own, but support each other emotionally, physically, if you see life the same way, if you have similar goals/ambitions, all of those things are what inspire especially if you are sexually attracted to one another there's only someone who's bullshit you are willing to live with and put up withseeing it like this is just laughable, id see that as an old indian or old jamaican attitude, where the dude would get the pick of the girl he wanted, where he never had to change for the girl, or even contemplate changing due to being a pig himself, then it was just yea lets make the best of this and accept each others bullshit.

the first paragraph i agree with, but the second made me lol

best relationships have no bullshit, just be real, find someone that reflects you, that way what bullshit will/can there be?

dont get me wrong, i've had issues and arguments with kaz. but all that was on real issues.. not dally bullshit. its how you come through these issues,
    but as stated most men have backwards ideas about relationships and raising families..so they just settle for the bitch who only has bullshit, but she looks pretty with a ton of make up on.