Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Willie D new song dissing Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash and others

Default New Willie D new song dissing Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash and others

-

I love Willie D and he made me laugh dissing Stacey Dash, Don Lemon and Raven Symone hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't like what he said about Charles Barkley though because I like Charles. He said he wish Charles would put his hands on him because he would body slam his fat ass hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

He called Don Lemon Lemone LOL. I forgot he dissed Stephen Smith and he talked about his hairline hahahahahahahahahahaha. He said Stephen's wife wanna have sex with the NBA and NFL players he interviews LOL. He also dissed blacks who want Donald Trump to be president LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

charles, are you going to let him know that you didn't like him dissing charles barkley?

-

I can't post on Willie D's Facebook page for whatever reason. I sent him a friend request and he approved it because he sends news to my page. But I can't post on his page and I don't know why. If I was able to post, I wouldn't say nothing to him about I don't like him dissing Charles because I don't wanna fight him hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Are you on this one too?

https://www.facebook.com/WillieDBookings

-

Maybe I don't know. Bushwick Bill sent me a Facebook message yesterday because I told him Phife of A Tribe Called Quest died because he didn't have his death posted on his page. I post on Scarface's Facebook page sometimes.

-

A black guy on Youtube got mad at me a few days ago because he didn't like my comments I posted to Geto Boys I'm Not A Gentleman song because I hate black women hahahahahahahahahahaha.

A black guy on Youtube got mad at me a few days ago because he didn't like my comments I posted to Geto Boys I'm Not A Gentleman song because I hate black women hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    So you hate black women again? Shit dude, make up your mind. You're worse than a female lolz.

Have you ever actually thought about how you're always complaining about rapper's changing their minds, especially in regards to women, yet you yourself change your mind more or less daily?

thread should be retitled "new willie d song dissing charles jones"

-

LOL@Noel411 and Dr Simon Hurt hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm a schizophrenic and that's why I keep changing my mind about whether or not I hate black women LOL. I'm not gonna change my mind anymore and I promise. Fuck them bitches.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Maybe I don't know. Bushwick Bill sent me a Facebook message yesterday because I told him Phife of A Tribe Called Quest died because he didn't have his death posted on his page.

{>____<}

49 and she still looks amazing.

stacey could still get the D
    Retired.

-

Sideshow Bob, I didn't get diagnosed yet but my therapist said he believes I have a learning disability. I haven't gotten tested yet because i'm waiting on another therapist to call me. I did get a referral from a psychiatrist to get tested. I wouldn't have sex with Stacey Dash and Gabrielle Union dissed her recently talking about black entertainers shouldn't have their own award shows and their own tv networks LOL. I wanna have sex with Gabrielle with her hot self and i love her smile. Stacey better hope she don't see Gabrielle because Gabrielle sounded like she wanted to beat Stacey's ass LOL. Why shouldn't black entertainers have their own award shows and tv networks? Whites in Hollywood don't wanna show black actors any love because they don't get Oscars often and they don't get that many roles from white movie directors. There's only a handful of black actors who get roles from white movie directors like Denzel Washington, Larry Fishburne, Samuel Jackson, Morgan Freeman, Cuba Gooding Jr, Morris Chestnut, Taye Diggs, Will Smith, Don Cheadle and Terrence Howard.