Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: RIP to Prince

Default edit

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Default RIP Prince

According to AP Prince died today. Earlier reports said the police was called to his recording complex called Paisley Park in Chanhassen (Minneapolis) where a body had been found. AP now states this was Prince.

Last week Prince performed twice while feeling ill. On the way home his private jet had to make an extra stop to give him treatment in a hospital.

Prince had made a deal recently to write an autobiography.

His last two albums were HitNRn Phase One (available online & as a physical release) and HitNRun Phase Two (as far as I know this last album was only available on TIDAL)

I'm a huge Prince fan. I'd never thought he'd die this early. I got into Prince's musice around the time he released Diamonds & Pearls, which was a commercial and critical success after a period in which people had begun to doubt his output.

charlesjones you better not fuck up this RIP thread
    Retired.

EDIT : I meant to post this in the soundshack section

could you please move this?

thanks

man I'm gutted
    Retired.

yeah I just made a thread in the hiphop section too (meant to post it in soundshack)

I expressed my feelings there

RIP to a legend. feels like someone I knew has just died. I listened to all of his output extensively, read many biographies, know the songs he wrote for other bands well too. this guy has been in my life since my early teens. saw him live in concert. went to fan meetings.

this is a sad day
    Retired.

RIP

Its weird that so many icons died this year. I want to say theres a conspiracy going on but I know its just coincidence.

I had a chance to meet Prince at his house lol. A friend of mine was being hit on heavy by a girl from Lake Minnetonka. Older, good looking, he didn't allow it to happen because he had self doubt issues but that's another story. She was very rich and insisted that Prince was her neighbor.

He evidently keeps his front door open and anyone can walk in and hang out when he's home. She was going back home for a weekend and invited me and my friend to come out. He pussied out and I couldn't be all 'well i'll go' cause I didn't know her. He only invited me because he was idk, scared of her or something. I think it was an intimidation thing.

Anyways she came back and said he had a party that weekend which is pretty normal for him when he's home. That's my Prince story. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    RIP

Its weird that so many icons died this year. I want to say theres a conspiracy going on but I know its just coincidence.
    Is it more than normal? I guess Chyna from the WWF died too. A lot of ppl that were crackin in the 80s are dying in these past 2-3 years, and young.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I had a chance to meet Prince at his house lol. A friend of mine was being hit on heavy by a girl from Lake Minnetonka. Older, good looking, he didn't allow it to happen because he had self doubt issues but that's another story. She was very rich and insisted that Prince was her neighbor.

He evidently keeps his front door open and anyone can walk in and hang out when he's home. She was going back home for a weekend and invited me and my friend to come out. He pussied out and I couldn't be all 'well i'll go' cause I didn't know her. He only invited me because he was idk, scared of her or something. I think it was an intimidation thing.

Anyways she came back and said he had a party that weekend which is pretty normal for him when he's home. That's my Prince story. RIP

did you play basketball with him?

GOD BLESS YOU Prince, May YOU Rest In Peace.

Man...... I have no words

RIP my G

Sigh

For who don't know Prince was a fan of the Minnesota Vikings, and his album Purple Rainwas named that, beause he is

R.I.P Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    did you play basketball with him?
    lmfao nah man. I told her to bring me back water from lake minnetoka or I can purify myself. She didn't.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

No, I don't believe it. I have been past his house. It was awhile ago, but you couldn't simple walk up to his front door. There were gates, and being as famous as he is, I am sure people aren't going in and out of his house. So she was leading you on anyways.