Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: RIP to Prince

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    No, I don't believe it. I have been past his house. It was awhile ago, but you couldn't simple walk up to his front door. There were gates, and being as famous as he is, I am sure people aren't going in and out of his house. So she was leading you on anyways.
    Honestly, I ain't wanna say shit about that because of the drama that would follow but you are right , you can't even get into the lake Minnetonka neighborhood by a mile before security shows up to ask you what u doing there so yeah , imma sip this tea

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Honestly, I ain't wanna say shit about that because of the drama that would follow but you are right , you can't even get into the lake Minnetonka neighborhood by a mile before security shows up to ask you what u doing there so yeah , imma sip this tea
    She lives there ya dumb fuck

I guess Willie D didn't know about Prince's health issues

Willie D: I'm not saying they killed him, but Michael Jackson faced a similar fate after gaining his catalogue and others.

^The world you live in is small and even within that small space you're of no consequence to anyone. Always groveling over loser shit. Who asked you about Willie D? Didn't someone just say no CharlesJones shit? Get the fuck outta here

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    No, I don't believe it. I have been past his house. It was awhile ago, but you couldn't simple walk up to his front door. There were gates, and being as famous as he is, I am sure people aren't going in and out of his house. So she was leading you on anyways.
    I still don't know whether to believe her or not but she was pretty insistent. She couldn't just take us to Minnesota and say 'oops' lol. I believe her 80% because I know her family's house is there and went great lengths to try to get him, and indirectly me, to come.

Unless she was trying to get his organs idk what else her intention would have been.

RIP.
    Last edited by TSA; 04-21-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Pretty sure she doesn't lmao and like dude said, y'all bought the bollocks or you are lying cause no one just leaves the door open for strangers to come hang with them, especially being that prince only spent about 3 months there and the rest of the year in LA, I know the exact house, it's right next to Janet Jacksons crib and it is gated all over with security at the front lmao

Nice try though lol

You just said he lives in a closed highly secure neighborhood and have a hard time believe someone would access it, let alone live in it, and followed up telling me that for his safety he would probably lock his doors.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    ^The world you live in is small and even within that small space you're of no consequence to anyone. Always groveling over loser shit. Who asked you about Willie D? Didn't someone just say no CharlesJones shit? Get the fuck outta here

I still don't know whether to believe her or not but she was pretty insistent. She couldn't just take us to Minnesota and say 'oops' lol. I believe her 80% because I know her family's house is there and went great lengths to try to get him, and indirectly me, to come.

Unless she was trying to get his organs idk what else her intention would have been.

RIP.
    If you're gonna start stupid shit, you'll be out of the thread dummy

U got caught in a lie

Move on .

Later lol

{>____<}

What the hell? Cant believe the man is gone. Unfortunate!

let's try and keep this RIP thread respectful and keep the shenanigans in gen chat
    Retired.

lol when Ke$ha broke into Princes House

Prince Is Playing at Prince’s House and You’re Invited

Prince is on a roll. (Though, when is he not?) Of late, His Purpleness has been funking with Janelle Monae, winning the Internet with a Dave Chappelle assist, and imbuing Twitter with “Groovy Potential.” Now he’s opening up the gates of his Paisley Park live-work(-play) complex to the public for a concert featuring both of his bands: 3rdEyeGirl and the recently reunited New Power Generation. According to the Minneapolis City Pages, the show will feature a 20-piece ensemble, 11 of which will be brass
    http://www.spin.com/2013/10/prince-c...c-minneapolis/

This particular one got press cause it was a fund raiser but he did this regularly. RIP
    Last edited by TSA; 04-21-2016 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I guess Willie D didn't know about Prince's health issues

Willie D: I'm not saying they killed him, but Michael Jackson faced a similar fate after gaining his catalogue and others.

fuckin this,

whenever a celeb dies, faggots be like another famous a lister dead,, how many is that? why they all dieing all at once? do you think they are going into underground bunkers cause the war is about to start and financial doom is imminent..

the cia (joint intelligene agencies)have done some awesome job with the junk conspiratard shit they have lodged into the pysche of humanity....

my simple answer is.. the world is a lot smaller, more people are in the media (forefront of others lives) thus it seems everyone is dying.. lololol

had to slap my partner cos yesterday she was like 2 years since fast and furious dude died.. she fucking played a wiz khalifa track (first wiz track i ever heard) so i had to slap her

RIP PRINCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    let's try and keep this RIP thread respectful and keep the shenanigans in gen chat
    Word. I'm not a Prince fan at all, but this thread is fucking disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Word. I'm not a Prince fan at all, but this thread is fucking disgraceful.

i was checking my partners fb she got embroiled in a convo where she was stating people die all the time and no one cares.

he was saying well no african has ever made an influence on pop culture, so it doesnt matter if they die...

i had to post this video

the skit at the start is the truth