Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: RIP to Prince

^the fact that u wanna have sex with her definitely helps to legitimize her as a musician.

lol
    Retired.

Banned

Charles why are you so horny? lol

I don't want to have sex with Beyoncé.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Yeah right hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not horny and I've always wanted Beyoncé. Noel411, who cares that she don't know how to play instruments. Big deal Prince knew how to play several instruments and most of his albums suck hahahahahahahahahahaha. Only albums of his I like are 1999 and Purple Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I'm surprised nobody said nothing to me for dissing most of Prince's albums LOL. I wonder if he sued MC Hammer for sampling When Doves Cry on Pray song that MC Hammer did a video for. MC Hammer sampled another Prince song called Soft And Wet on She's Soft And Wet song on Please Hammer Don't Hurt Em album.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.