Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Near death experiences

Default Near death experiences

Has any of you had a near death experience and lived to tell the story?

Did it change your outlook on life or nothing changed about you at all?

What changes did u make? or eye opening situations did u realize after the fact?

Let's build

{>____<}

An attempted robbery back in '07. I managed to escape. As I ran, I thought I was going to get shot in the back. This wasn't the only time, though.

I value my life a lot more now and it's made me a lot stronger, too.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    An attempted robbery back in '07. I managed to escape. As I ran, I thought I was going to get shot in the back. This wasn't the only time, though.

I value my life a lot more now and it's made me a lot stronger, too.
    lmfao!!!

is this cat serious?
    We do it for the people.

I had once before during a sexual experience gone awry

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    lmfao!!!

is this cat serious?

This isn't a joke. There are plenty of people who've escaped robberies without being seriously injured.

@ironman, that's fuckin crazy.

Closest i've came was a car accident. Didn't change anything though. I realize how easy it is to die now though.

What about Tomahawk missile bombing? It wasn't near death though.

It happened back in '99 in Belgrade, Serbia when I was around 12. Around that time NATO alliance went to full–fledged war against my country without the UN Security Council approval.

So, the bombings were conducted over night because my country had underdeveloped anti-aircraft and anti-missile systems. It was around my birthday when a huge airstrike was commenced and a rocket hit a military facility approximately 5 km away from my home.

It was stressful I must say.
    Last edited by SL33; 04-24-2016 at 12:11 PM.

I GOT REAR ENDED AT LIKE 130 KM/H BY A DRUNK DRivER SMOKED MY FACE ON THE STEERING WHEEL, GOT KNOCKED OUT FOR LIKE 8 SECONDS. WHEN I WAS OUT, ALL I HEARD WAS A JET ENGINE, AND I SAW THAT SCENE IN THE MATRIX WHERE NEO WAKES UP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THAT GEL, WITH MILLIONS OF SIMILAR CAPSULS AROUND HIM, AND THE SENTINAL "FLUSHES" HIM. TRUE STORY, I SAW THE VEIL BEHINDE LIFE, AND ITS FUCKED UP... ALL I LEARNED WAS FUCK A DRUNK DRIVER AND IF I DIDNT FRACTURE MY BACK I'D BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW FOR HOMICIDE.

OH AND WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WAS SLEEPIN OUTFRONT OF A HOUSE IN A "TRAILER" AND 40 WHITE BLACK NIKKAZ [UNIITYYY] CAME THROUGH WITH BATS MACHETES KNIFES AND GUNS. THEY WERE LOOKIN FOR HOMIES BROTHA AND HELD US AT KNIFEPOINT TO THE NECK, AND THEN PO-PO'S STARTED ROLLIN DOWN THE STREET AND IT WAS LIKE THE SOUND OF NIAGRA FALLS WITH RUNNING FEET. LUCKILY I DIDNT GET KILLED, HIS BROTHA SHOWED UP LIKE 10 MINUTES LATER, WE ALL WOULDA BEEN CORPSES FO SHO. SINCE THEN BIG CROWDS OF CRAZY BANDANAED UP WHITE FOLKZ MAKE ME NERVOUS
    Last edited by MENES; 04-24-2016 at 04:14 PM.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

'

I'd have to say the Somalian guy who drove into me as I was travelling about 55mph because he was making an illegal left. My car 360'd when it hit the median.

And the potential gang banger who looked like a chubbier version of Junior Seau that almost pulled a gun on me for roasting him at bar.

I was laughing at ironmans response because it was not an NDE

and all of the posts after are the same

here some info on NDEs:

A near-death experience, or NDE, is a profound psychological event that may occur to a person close to death or who is not near death but in a situation of physical or emotional crisis. Being in a life-threatening situation does not, by itself, constitute a near-death experience. It is the pattern of perceptions, creating a recognizable overall event, that has been called “near-death experience.”

Across thousands of years and in cultures around the world, people have described powerful experiences that follow this general pattern with its common features. At its broadest, the experiences involve perceptions of movement through space, of light and darkness, a landscape, presences, intense emotion, and a conviction of having a new understanding of the nature of the universe.

An NDE may begin with an out-of-body experience—a very clear perception of being somehow separate from one’s physical body, possibly even hovering nearby and watching events going on around the body. An NDE typically includes a sense of moving, often at great speed and usually through a dark space, into a fantastic landscape and encountering beings that may be perceived as sacred figures, deceased family members or friends, or unknown entities. A pinpoint of indescribable light may grow to surround the person in brilliant but not painful radiance; unlike physical light, it is not merely visual but is sensed as being an all-loving presence that many people define as the Supreme Being of their religious faith.

A near-death experience may include few or several of the common features. Many accounts of experiences include only one or two of the common features, but those were so powerful they created permanent changes in people’s lives.

The emotions of an NDE are intense and most commonly include peace, love and bliss, although a substantial minority are marked by terror, anxiety, or despair. Most people come away from the experience with an unshakable belief that they have learned something of immeasurable importance about the purpose of life. Overall, the entire experience is ineffable—that is, it is beyond describing; even art and metaphor cannot capture it. The effects of an NDE are often life-changing, and its details will typically be remembered clearly for decades.
    We do it for the people.

A close-death experience (NDE) is a personal experience associated with impending death, encompassing multiple possible sensations including detachment from the body, feelings of levitation, total serenity, security, warmth, the experience of absolute dissolution, and the presence of a light.[1][2][3]
    A robbery or car accident is not an NDE. If you actually got shot or lost consciousness and had an OBE, then MAYBE
    We do it for the people.

'

Haha alright good to know

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    I was laughing at ironmans response

You really think that is funny? I was dragged in an alley, beaten, a gun pulled on me, but luckily, I had the strength to fight back and then escape. That's funny to you?

Ironman, you have posted before that you're having a hard time finding at apt that isn't section 8, and a lot of your stories, including this one, would allude that you hang out in some pretty seedy places.

Do/did you live in the hood? Not trying to make jokes or anything. I would honestly advise you move out of Detroit if you haven't already.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Ironman, you have posted before that you're having a hard time finding at apt that isn't section 8, and a lot of your stories, including this one, would allude that you hang out in some pretty seedy places.

Do/did you live in the hood? Not trying to make jokes or anything. I would honestly advise you move out of Detroit if you haven't already.
    In regards to the apt search, the area I live in is not bad at all. Im just looking for something bigger with decent people. I live in mid-town. Decent area. All I do is work and gym. Really don't hang out anywhere.

That robbery took place when I was 20 yrs old walking from a friend's house at night.