Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Near death experiences

oh ok, good thing you made it out alive though

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by MENES View Post
    I GOT REAR ENDED AT LIKE 130 KM/H BY A DRUNK DRivER SMOKED MY FACE ON THE STEERING WHEEL, GOT KNOCKED OUT FOR LIKE 8 SECONDS. WHEN I WAS OUT, ALL I HEARD WAS A JET ENGINE, AND I SAW THAT SCENE IN THE MATRIX WHERE NEO WAKES UP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THAT GEL, WITH MILLIONS OF SIMILAR CAPSULS AROUND HIM, AND THE SENTINAL "FLUSHES" HIM. TRUE STORY, I SAW THE VEIL BEHINDE LIFE, AND ITS FUCKED UP... ALL I LEARNED WAS FUCK A DRUNK DRIVER AND IF I DIDNT FRACTURE MY BACK I'D BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW FOR HOMICIDE.

OH AND WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WAS SLEEPIN OUTFRONT OF A HOUSE IN A "TRAILER" AND 40 WHITE BLACK NIKKAZ [UNIITYYY] CAME THROUGH WITH BATS MACHETES KNIFES AND GUNS. THEY WERE LOOKIN FOR HOMIES BROTHA AND HELD US AT KNIFEPOINT TO THE NECK, AND THEN PO-PO'S STARTED ROLLIN DOWN THE STREET AND IT WAS LIKE THE SOUND OF NIAGRA FALLS WITH RUNNING FEET. LUCKILY I DIDNT GET KILLED, HIS BROTHA SHOWED UP LIKE 10 MINUTES LATER, WE ALL WOULDA BEEN CORPSES FO SHO. SINCE THEN BIG CROWDS OF CRAZY BANDANAED UP WHITE FOLKZ MAKE ME NERVOUS
    Glad you made it out safe. Crazy story.

By the way, moving forward, please contribute to the thread. There's no need for anyone to troll here.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    quit being a drama queen attention whore Like I said, I was laughing at you sharing that story when it has absolutely nothing to do with an NDE I'm pretty sure anwyay that you're exaggerating and that you have a thousand stories about times you thought you were in a life threatening situation all you do is work and gym but you have no testosterone bro
    could be a twitter beef in the making

'

lol @ the deleted post mini beefs

Who would win in a fight though?

Ironman was ripped last I seen & heard. Food might be a Shaka Zulu Aurora Warrior with chakra powers.

A few years ago, a good friend of mine who had just had a baby bought a house in hudson wisconsin, where he had just gotten a new good paying job and was embarking on the next chapter of his life. He asked me to help him move a few things there and i was also curious to see his new house so i agreed, it was in the mid winter, i believe it was a -5 degree day as we drove there...when suddenly out of nowhere, all i remember is the truck rolling about 4 times, i was conscious the first 3 rolls, knowing it was over, the funny thing about this is, i felt some sort of comfort knowing it was the end, the fear was but a mili second and then i just let go and accepted my fate.

i woke up moments later, dazed to see the car was in the next lane in front of oncoming traffic, there was glass sticking at the right side of my neck and blood was gushing out, i could not feel my left arm for a bit there and my hearing was impaired. i could hear one of the paramedic dudes saying in shock "i can't believe this guy is still alive" as they sawed the doors open and let me out and transported me to the ICU, where i died once on the operating table, revived and woke up the next day to the sad news that my friend died on the spot.

i also took life for granted until that day, One thing that sticks with me is the last text i sent to my then girlfriend, Now fiance on and off was "i love you" when it abruptly happened. i spent my days squandering my money, i used to party, change girls daily, get high and drunk all the time and generally was a douche who thought his privilege was permission to do as i pleased , i also had a lot of Yes men around me and generally fake fraudulent cats who only hung around because i could fund everything and get them closer to certain musicians in the industry i knew. After that, i cut off alot of them and generally started taking life and people in general seriously. i started actually doing charity and semi philantrophic stuff and continue to help those in need when i can and most importantly, Live life to my own tune and be who i was always meant to be, which meant focusing on my interests no matter who liked it or not (etc astronomy, sciences, fallout etc). i have pretty much learned not to apologize for who i am and realized i am more free and my stress levels have dropped dramatically.

my outlook on life since then has changed pretty much, i want to live but now i'm ready to embrace death because i am not afraid of it anymore. Ive also realized, money, assets,all these earthly things, they do not matter if you don't use them to improve lives and humble yourself. i think the most important thing i learned was how many people actually cared about me and Loved me, when people initially thought i was dead, a shitload of people paid tribute...what touched me the most was wutang and the affiliates who called, kept calling even after i was confirmed alive to see to it i was alright and that's why to this day,i remain loyal to those guys...they have had my back forever... not just through music but through even such an experience and i will never ever forget that because some folks i knew my whole life...turned their back on me when they thought i was gonna be bed ridden for the rest of my life but i recovered and aim stronger than ever. happier than ever
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-28-2016 at 11:44 AM.

^thanks for sharing that

I'm sorry to hear about your friend

glad you made it out alive

same goes for ironman in that robbery
    Retired.