Thread: RIP Lynden David Hall

7 CROWNS NIGGA

Default RIP Lynden David Hall

British soul star Lynden David Hall has died, aged 31.

The singer/songwriter had suffered from Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a rare form of cancer that attacks the lymphatic system, for more than two years.

Lynden was a graduate of the Brits School and was rightly considered one of the UK's brightest RnB talents. He is probably best known for his hit single Sexy Cinderella which reached number 17 in the UK charts.

Born in Wandsworth, South London, in 1974. Lynden was discovered by the manager of UK soul group Loose Ends and was signed to Cooltempo Records by Trevor Nelson. It was there he recorded his debut album Medicine 4 My Pain.

A multi-instrumentalist, he wrote, produced and played guitars, bass, keyboards and drums on all 11 tracks of his debut album. The LP delivered the singles Do I Qualify, Forgive Me and his hit single Sexy Cinderella.

That success resulted in him winning Best Newcomer at the MOBOs in 1998 and the following year he was nominated for Best British Male at the Brit Awards. In 2003 he appeared as a wedding singer in the Brit flick Love Actually performing All You Need Is Love.

Despite battling against the disease for over two years, Lynden still managed to release his third studio album, In Between Jobs, during 2005.

Albums
    2005 In Between Jobs
    2001 The Other Side
    1998 Medicine 4 My Pain (Re-Release)
    1997 Medicine 4 My Pain

RIP

R.I.P

He looks alittle like ice cube

Damn, I never knew he died man.

R.I.P

BIG L Rest In Peace