Thread: ESPN's 30 For 30 Documentary Believeland

-

Default ESPN's 30 For 30 Documentary Believeland

The Believeland documentary is about Cleveland's sports teams Indians, Browns and Cavaliers. The documentary talks about the history of the teams and how they've been losers for years hahahahahahahahahahaha. I think the Browns only won one championship and the Indians and Cavaliers have never won championships LOL. Maybe Lebron James can get the Cavaliers some championships before he retires. He may leave Cleveland again if they don't win championships soon hahahahahahahahahahaha. If he leaves again, I'm done with him because he's a crybaby. Craig Ehlo who used to play for the Cavaliers talked about the playoff series between the Bulls and Cavaliers in 1989 when Michael Jordan made the winning shot on him to end the series LOL. Michael did the same thing to Gerald Wilkins in the Bulls and Cavaliers playoff series in 1993 when Michael made the winning shot to end the series LOL. Jim Brown who used to play for the Browns talked in the documentary and black talk show host/actor Arsenio Hall also talked in the documentary because he's from Cleveland. I can't believe the Browns fans were mad at Art Modell for moving the team to Baltimore because I wasn't mad. Why would I be mad about a bad team moving to another city when I know they're never gonna win a championship? Hahahahahahahahahaha. It's funny that the Ravens did win a couple of championships and I know the Browns fans think those championships could've happened in Cleveland LOL. Has anybody on here seen this documentary? I saw it a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

lol

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Last edited by check two; 06-09-2016 at 06:48 PM.

-

I bet the Cleveland Indians wishes they could win a championship like the Major League movie with Tom Berenger, Charlie Sheen and Wesley Snipes that was about the Indians hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Banned

You forgot Dennis Haysbert and Corbin Bernson.

Banned

Every 30 for 30 i have ever watched made me feel bad for someone... until now.

-

Olive Oil, I didn't forget them. I just didn't mention them even though I knew they're in the movie. Rene Russo was also in it as Tom Berenger's woman. I saw Major League 2 also and Omar Epps replaced Wesley Snipes. The first Major League is better.

'

There is a Major League 2?

Banned

There's a part 3.

diminishing returns
    Retired.

-

Yeah Sideshow Bob, there's a Major League 2 movie and I didn't see part 3. Artsdradmaus, who was in part 3?