Thread: Describe the dumbest fights you were in ...

Default Describe the dumbest fights you were in ...

... and their consequences

worst beating I took was in the red light district when I was about 22. I got knocked the fuck down by three guys less drunk than me cuz I'd flipped them the bird at one end of the district. turns out I came across the same dudes on the other end of the district. they did a good number on me. I was unconscious for a little while. I woke up on a bed of plastic trash bags

there was a time gap after that, I remember going into a champagne bar with a concussion and spending $480 on some ugly overweight ho. I was only allowed to touch the tatas. I paid by credit card. none of this was the original plan lmao. the money I lost was just ridiculous. I could have gotten a three hour threesome fuckathon for that just a few places down the street had I been in my right mind. of course I'd never have spent that much money in the first place

I went to work the next day but fell off my bike cuz of the concussion and went back home

somehow my mom got hold of the credit card info later as I couldn't pay her my monthly cut (I was staying with my parents at the time) and she called the place rofl. I had to invent an outlandish story about how my card got copied (I still had it on me after all) since I didn't want her to kick me out of the house

add on. I'm pretty sure your fist fight stories are more glamorous than mine. Pai Mei probably TKOed five ninjas between lunch and dessert

signing off,
    the anti-player
    Retired.

I dont have one with me involved personally

but your story reminds me when I was riding in a car with a couple girls and my friend. One of the drunkenly belligerent girls gave the middle finger to a car driving next to us, then started yelling and calling them ugly or something. It was like 4 dudes, 20ish years old.
    They all got out at the next red light, girl got all up in their face, then they proceeded to actually knock her front teeth out. I didn't help at all because she deserved it. And I just met them that night, so I was like good luck with that.
    It was the dumbest fight I've witnessed.
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 05-20-2016 at 02:52 PM.

I don't know what was wrong with me but I was in middle school and this guy I didn't know had like 9 zebra cakes. I was in line and asked him for one, dude obviously said no. I then said ' dude you have like 10' because I was entitled to his food like Charles Jones and government money. Then for no fucking reason I said "whatever dude fuck you". Im not a bully or anything and this is all very uncharacteristic. I think I thought I was being funny idk. Anyways dude goes "no fuck you, fuck off". Then I pushed him and we started fighting. Idk what was possessing my mind to be that big of a fuck off but that's the only time I started a fight in my life. Probably the dumbest thing ibe ever done period.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    I dont have one with me involved personally

but your story reminds me when I was riding in a car with a couple girls and my friend. One of the drunkenly belligerent girls gave the middle finger to a car driving next to us, then started yelling and calling them ugly or something. It was like 4 dudes, 20ish years old.
    They all got out at the next red light, girl got all up in their face, then they proceeded to actually knock her front teeth out. I didn't help at all because she deserved it. And I just met them that night, so I was like good luck with that.
    It was the dumbest fight I've witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I was entitled to his food like Charles Jones and government money. .

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I'm not sure if it can be found, but the Salsa Jalapeno bandit fight was hilariously dumb yet epic.

I posted it on here. Don't wanna retype it all.

If you can find that gem you will be laugh ya ass off.

Its either in Gen Chat or in the Vatican.

This died quickly.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 12:12 PM.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

Quote Originally Posted by toronto b doin the most i swear View Post
    got into a 7v1.

i fucked all seven up.

tru story
    were they standing in the way of love?

did you smoke them all?

Retired.