Thread: Huff post editors meeting is racist

Non Ignorant Math Team

Default Huff post editors meeting is racist

https://www.twitter.com/lheron/statu...58898855940098

smh why are there only whites in their meeting

NON-IGS

{>____<}

I see nothing racist about this. I see two Asian women (minorities) and the rest white.

'

Haha

Saw this the other day. The Left will always cannibalize their own. Black women and gay dudes with cock glitter will break up that hen house.

'

Hahahahhaaha

{>____<}

The chick who is sitting b/w the two Asian chicks looks either half black or Hispanic. Why all of the complains?

And there are three Asian women and maybe two Hispanic women.

'

There are no men
    There are no black people.

These retards need to be held to their anti-meritocracy agenda.

Banned

The whole thing smells fishy.

lol, I see 2 asians a hispanic and a possible black girl but the lack of men is a glimpse into the working future. I'm telling you now so that nobody is surprised.

My sister noted that her daughters kids shows have almost no male main characters. They try this 'hit 2 birds with one stone' shit where it's always a non-white girl. Black boys and white girls are taking the biggest Ls in the equation. There 1 with a white boy. Then there's the jew Calliou if you count him...but he's been around for a while.

THOUGH we're really wasting time chasing outrage. No matter what any human does 10% of the people (minimum) that hear about it will be against it. Most of the time 50% if it's something that matters, but no less than 10%. Yet the internet has created a conflict-industrial complex where bloggers, tweet-street niggas, emasculated caucus mountainain facists, and angry bitches from hell only gain from complaining and opposing.

So something comes up, 10% of people complain, and 80-90% of the internet report about the complainers. the complainers get more hits and followers, and dominate the conversation despite being numerically insignificant and of a hoe breed. I don't think the world is more PC, or more easily offended, or even more bullshit (huffpost) than before, it's just thin skinned gheys and thick ass bitches are the dominate force on the internet because of how clickable they are.
    Last edited by TSA; 05-23-2016 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    lmao good catch
    Retired.