Thread: Rick James discography question

Default Rick James discography question

I've only heard 'Street Songs', supposedly his best (?) album

what other albums would you recommend I listen to?
    Retired.

-

Cold Blooded is his best album and I got that. I also got his greatest hits and I love Superfreak(MC Hammer sampled this on his classic song You Can't Touch This and Rick sued him LOL), Bustin Out and Mary Jane(Kris Kross, Dana Dane and EPMD sampled that)songs. He also did a nice jam with The Temptations called Standing On The Top and they did a video. It's funny that Rick didn't like Prince hahahahahahahahahahaha. I also like him singing on Eddie Murphy's Party All The Time song. Him and Eddie were friends. I love Dave Chappelle's skit about Rick James on his old comedy show hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Charles Murphy who's Eddie's brother had me laughing talking about Rick on the Dave Chappelle skit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

thanks I'll check out Cold Blooded!

his haircut on the cover scares the living daylights out of me though
    Retired.

-

You talking about Cold Blooded album cover? He has a jhericurl on the album cover hahahahahahahahaha. I remember when I first heard Mary Jane song, I thought he was talking about a woman hahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

jhericurls only look good on a vagina
    Retired.

charles, do you have a high top fade now since they are back in style?

-

No and i don't want one. NBA players Iman Shumpert and Nerlens Noel are the only ones i've seen with one hahahahahahahahaha. Rick's Mary Jane song was played in the classic movie Friday with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker. Chris was on Ice Cube's porch acting a fool and smoking while the song was playing hahahahahahahahaha. I saw a documentary about Rick on VH1 and he talked about how he would stay in his bedroom at his house for hours and never come out because he would be doing drugs. That's so sad and pathetic. Lee Towers, did you see Rick's red boots on Street Songs album cover? Hahahahahahahahahaha. I think he did say he dated singer Teena Marie(RIP).

yeah that album cover is hilarious
    Retired.