Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: suggestions for making mind still

i may have went off topic there

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

PEACE

Hakagure is wild...ancient Japan was a pretty strange place...eye would also recommend watching the movie Ghost Dog

"The importance of the man retaining semen during sexual intercourse is emphasized over and over again in Taoist literature. The basic purpose of this method is to increase as much as possible the quantity of life-giving, age-retarding hormones secreted in a man’s body during sexual excitement, while at the same time decreasing as much as possible the loss of semen and its related hormones through ejaculation. Called huan-jing-bu-nau in Chinese (literally "return the semen to nourish the brain"), the method has often been ridiculed by Western skeptics, who take the term too literally and out of context, rather than making a serious effort to understand it. It does not mean that retained semen literally travels up the spine and into the brain. It means that the essential elements of retained semen are reabsorbed within the man's body, especially in the soft tissues of the prostate and t he spongy portion of the urethra, whereby they naturally enter the bloodstream and circulate throughout the body, "nourishing" all tissues and organs including the brain. It's a well known medical fact that semen and cerebrospinal fluids consist of the same basic ingredients, so preserving semen nourishes the brain by making more essential nutrients available to it. Women accomplish this naturally because they retain their sexual secretions during intercourse"

"Men who ejaculate once or more daily may eventually "lose their minds", since 20 percent of male semen is composed of cerebrospinal fluid. Frequent ejaculation thus causes a chronic drain of the vital fluids that the brain and spine require to function properly. The resulting deficiency of cerebrospinal fluid can cause such increasingly common conditions as premature senility, inability to concentrate, chronic depression, loss of sexual drive, and a host of other related symptoms"

-----Daniel Reid from the Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity

you doing exceptionally well D-Projectile...the only thing eye might add is to start moving towards being a frugavore...proteins and fats even of a plant based origin are acidic...fruits and medicinal herbs helps to facilitate the highest levels of regeneration
    Last edited by knowcheeze; 05-25-2016 at 02:36 PM. Reason: cuz

knewmucus change your name to cum beard
    Retired.

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    knewmucus change your name to cum beard
    whats your reasoning behind that?

try meditating each night. takes practice but once your in the habit of doing it, it will come naturally.

there are various techniques - just look online, try a few and see what works best for you.

peace.

Quote Originally Posted by knewmucus View Post
    PEACE

Hakagure is wild...ancient Japan was a pretty strange place...eye would also recommend watching the movie Ghost Dog

"The importance of the man retaining semen during sexual intercourse is emphasized over and over again in Taoist literature. The basic purpose of this method is to increase as much as possible the quantity of life-giving, age-retarding hormones secreted in a man’s body during sexual excitement, while at the same time decreasing as much as possible the loss of semen and its related hormones through ejaculation. Called huan-jing-bu-nau in Chinese (literally "return the semen to nourish the brain"), the method has often been ridiculed by Western skeptics, who take the term too literally and out of context, rather than making a serious effort to understand it. It does not mean that retained semen literally travels up the spine and into the brain. It means that the essential elements of retained semen are reabsorbed within the man's body, especially in the soft tissues of the prostate and t he spongy portion of the urethra, whereby they naturally enter the bloodstream and circulate throughout the body, "nourishing" all tissues and organs including the brain. It's a well known medical fact that semen and cerebrospinal fluids consist of the same basic ingredients, so preserving semen nourishes the brain by making more essential nutrients available to it. Women accomplish this naturally because they retain their sexual secretions during intercourse"

"Men who ejaculate once or more daily may eventually "lose their minds", since 20 percent of male semen is composed of cerebrospinal fluid. Frequent ejaculation thus causes a chronic drain of the vital fluids that the brain and spine require to function properly. The resulting deficiency of cerebrospinal fluid can cause such increasingly common conditions as premature senility, inability to concentrate, chronic depression, loss of sexual drive, and a host of other related symptoms"

-----Daniel Reid from the Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity

you doing exceptionally well D-Projectile...the only thing eye might add is to start moving towards being a frugavore...proteins and fats even of a plant based origin are acidic...fruits and medicinal herbs helps to facilitate the highest levels of regeneration
    peace miguel knowche...where u been??????
    That was a fascinating read.

Frugivore-I see..u made that transition I'm guessing

So what about avocados for example..I thought they were mildly alkaline

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    try meditating each night. takes practice but once your in the habit of doing it, it will come naturally.

there are various techniques - just look online, try a few and see what works best for you.

peace.
    Nuff respect Steve..yeah in the past when i coupled meditation with deep breathing it helped. deep breathing really did it for me. its just a calamity happened and after that I stopped practising it im afraid

short water fasts have had great results in the past too but i failed to build on it..im sure i mentioned that shortcomiing to Know and on the forum i think..maybe

No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

Quote Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
    peace miguel knowche...where u been??????
    That was a fascinating read.

Frugivore-I see..u made that transition I'm guessing

So what about avocados for example..I thought they were mildly alkaline
    pshhhhhyup!

just got mah hands on that book after a decade and a half thought eye'd bless thee D Projectile

naw...not a frugavore yet...om tossing nuhp mah protein and fat laden itis salad only a daily basis usually...but eye recently went completely frugavorical 4 this camping trip mainly to keep mah bowel movements friendly...went 6 days strictly fruit...watermelons, apples, mango's, raw juices, grapes...all organic..and on the 7ffffff evening...8 a mushroom chocolate chunk...on the 8th day finally 8 sum walnuts mixed with raisins officially ending the frugavore shit

even the though avocado is a fruit....mah favorite fruit at that....om not considering it as having the regeneration generating capabilities as that of grapes or other sugar fruits...avocados are mildly mucus forming...personally om cee-ing them as what the universe's supreme intelligence put on earffffff to assist humans in transitioning off stimulants such as meat

om feeling as though it might be the fruit from the adam and eve story

giving the body's stomach, pancreas and spleen and for some people lungs, a break to work on other things could never be a failure

anyways... the head of Wu Tang clan the GZA said fuck Wu Tang corp so eye don't post here much...but when the big D Projectile calls collect you gotta accept the charges lol
    Last edited by knowcheeze; 06-02-2016 at 03:37 PM.

if you had sex for once in your life, that might relax you

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    if you had sex for once in your life, that might relax you
    fucked some pussy on thursday. bussed a fat nut

Boxing. Or any form of martial art. For medical reasons I can't fight anymore, so I just workout in the gym, which helps too. Not to the same extent though. The feelings of peace and calm following a good fight are amazing.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Meditation.
    We do it for the people.

Mumm and Rat hit the nail on the head imo. The only thing I would add to it is to A: Choose an object and just stare at it for as long as you can without thinking about anything else. If it's a bottle of ketchup, the only things that should come to mind are whatever is related to the bottle. Red, sauce, etc. The main idea is to gain control over your thoughts. Some say we need to go as far as choosing what thoughts we think because, as I'm sure you know, thoughts have frequencies, which in and of themselves can be beneficial or harmful. B: Read a good book. I suggest this because I, personally, find this to be very helpful because you have to focus. You have no choice. Sometimes I find myself shutting out lyrics to a song or a line from a movie while I'm reading. I take this only to mean that my focus needs more fine tuning.

A last word of advice....don't lose your sh!t. It can be frustrating trying to concentrate on the things that matter at the exclusion of things that don't. It'll take time and patience because since birth, we've been over-exposed to b.s. on a daily basis.

Hope that helps.

Peace.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)