Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why did most RnB become gay as fuck in the eighties?

-

Yeah right Check Two. Prince was gayer than Michael hahahahahahahaha. Dr Simon Hurt, you can't be serious that Marvin Gaye's last album Dream Of A Lifetime sucked hahahahahahahahaha. Sanctified Lady, Savage In The Sack and Masochistic Beauty songs are nice jams. He cursed on Sanctified Lady and he rapped on Masochistic Beauty hahahahahahahahaha. His Midnight Love album is good too that has the hit song Sexual Healing. Rapper Erick Sermon made me laugh on his collabo song with Too Short called Buy You Some that they did a video for when he said Keith Sweat. He said your girl like Keith Sweat, I wanna fuck her hahahahahahahaha. Sike I already stuck her LOL. He was talking about Keith's I Want Her song which is a nice jam and Teddy Riley produced it on Keith's first classic album. Remember 80's r&b group Ready For The World that has the hit songs Digital Display, Oh Sheila and Love You Down? They had jhericurls and they wore makeup looking like women hahahahahahahahaha. Melvin Riley who's the lead singer is good.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Ready For The World's 'Oh Sheila' sounds so much like a Prince song that a lot of casual fans think it actually is a Prince cut. moreso cuz they think of the Sheila E - Prince connection
    Retired.

-

You're right. Have you seen Ready For The World's album covers Ready For The World and Long Time Coming? If you haven't, you would laugh if you saw them hahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Lol I love a lot of that shit. Guy and Teddy Riley in general are dope.

Debarge are like the gayest band ever but their music is pretty fantastic imo.
    it's not as if I don't want to like certain types of music so if there's one album by Guy or Teddy Riley you think I should definitely give a try, please give me one title. I am only familiar with their singles and they just do nothing for me at all

thanks in advance

don't bother with Keith Sweat though lol
    Retired.

You're right. Have you seen Ready For The World's album covers Ready For The World and Long Time Coming? If you haven't, you would laugh if you saw them hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    haha I prefer this cover

Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What you said about Guy is funny and I agree that there's nothing special about them. You should only check out their first album called Guy that has the classics Groove Me, Teddy's Jam, Piece Of My Love and Goodbye Love. Aaron Hall who's the lead singer is good and he's very cocky hahahahahahahahaha. He sang on MC Hammer's Pumps And A Bump song at the end and he sang on Erick Sermon's Welcome song that Erick did a video for. He bragged about having sex with a model Gloria Velez who's his baby mother and he treated her bad. He made me laugh one time dissing Teddy Riley talking about Guy doesn't need him because he don't sing any lead vocals LOL. Guy wouldn't be successful without Teddy and I don't care what Aaron says. Nobody is gonna support them if it was just Aaron and his brother LOL. Teddy makes good beats because he's done beats for Keith Sweat's first album and Michael Jackson's Dangerous album.

okay so I started listening to Guy's 'I like' and the little introductory seductive talk is already extremely off putting lmao
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I Like song sucks. Check out their video Groove Me because I think you'll like it. I'm about to watch it in a few minutes.

charles, do you like the barkays?

-

No. What's up with that guy of The Bar Kays wearing a woman's wig? LOL.

Shaolin Master

This thread is hilarious.