Thread: Radiohead - A moon shaped pool(New album)

Default Radiohead - A moon shaped pool(New album)

There was already a thread for this record on here but it seems to have disappeared during the latest crash.

What do peeps think of this joint?

It's basically what I expected. King of Limbs part 2. I actually can't even remember the real name of the album right now. It's a much more consistent and well rounded album than its predecessor, but it's basically more of the same. Tbh I probably like the better songs on KOL more than I do anything on this album.

I've heard it a bunch of thymes now and have never been remotely excited about returning to it. I think I'll allow myself to forget about it now. I appreciate subtlety and respect what these guys do, but I just don't really need to hear any more of this sort of music.

I would hope if they ever do another album they might offer something with a bit more of a pulse, but I can't see it happening. If they release another one of these albums I might just start getting a little bit pissed off.

For now I'll just be grateful they released what I consider to be their best album, 'In Rainbows', before they completely abandoned any real traces of convention and their alternative/indie rock roots.

Lolz did nobody here even check this record out?

I haven't heard it since I posted this thread Lolz.