View Poll Results: Who's the best?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Melty Face

3 50.00%
  • Purple Rugrat

2 33.33%
  • Boy George (Jaden' Mini Skirt wildcard option)

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the definite Michael Jackson VS Prince POLL

Default the definite Michael Jackson VS Prince POLL

as requested by Charles Jones
    Retired.

-

You called Michael Jackson melty face and Prince purple rugrat hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why you put Boy George in the poll? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

James Brown > both
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

James Brown is better than Prince but not Michael. I'm gonna listen to James songs Cold Sweat, Doing It To Death, Living In America and Sex Machine today on Youtube. He was a very good dancer and singer. I remember when he performed Living In America song in Rocky 4 movie with Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren and Carl Weathers. He performed it before Carl and Dolph were gonna fight. It's sad that Dolph killed Carl hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Carl should've listened to Sylvester when Sylvester told him not to fight. Props to Sylvester for directing that classic movie and that was the first time I saw Dolph. When I saw Dolph, I couldn't believe how big he was LOL. I was wondering how Sylvester was gonna beat him LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

prince based the way he handled his band onstage on James Brown's act

in songs like The Work Pt. 1 (just to name one) you can clearly hear James Brown's musical influence

Prince first took up an interest in music when his dad took him to a concert as a little kid and put him on the stage when JB was performing. Prince danced up there for a little bit and was very impressed afterwards

Prince & JB never full on collaborated but he was requested to do an official remix for a james brown x aretha franklin cut

this is the result

here's the original version

as I stated earlier on in a different thread he also stole a lot of concert ideas from Rick James (they toured together)

tbh I only know michael's hits and have never heard a full album by him so in all truth I have no valid opinion on him. same can be said of James Brown
    Retired.

I see Jaden's mini skirt has already voted
    Retired.

-

Yeah his faggot ass voted for Boy George hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

btw Stonersloth & Charlesjones which James Brown albums do you recommend I check out?

don't know where to start tbh

thanks
    Retired.

-

I haven't heard his albums. So I can't answer that. I did buy his greatest hits cd for my dad because my dad told me he wanted some James Brown songs.

-

The Fat Boys did a remake of James Sex Machine song on Big And Beautiful album I got. I like the cute women they got in the album pictures. RIP Damon Wimbley of The Fat Boys. He did the beatbox and rapper Queenpen is his baby mother hahahahahahahahaha. I was surprised to hear that and she rapped on Blackstreet and Dr Dre's hit song No Diggedy.

yeah I used to have a JB best of LIVE album but I sold it along with loads of other stuff when I was in financial trouble

recently I purchased another greatest hits collection online but it hasn't arrived yet

I got this playing right now to get more familiar with JB

sounds good so far

so much good music out there and so little time

buddy of mine had a heart attack yesterday while jogging. I'm not kidding

never go jogging

stick to youtube
    Retired.

-

Sorry to hear about your friend dying. A black guy that my dad went jogging with a long time ago in Cleveland got killed by somebody and the police found his body in the woods. His wife used to live across the street from my parents, my brother and I. I got into a fight once with his wife's relative black guy who was ignorant because he bothered me for no reason. One time I tried to mess with his wife's daughter because when she got older, she looked good LOL. She wasn't that cute when she was a kid and she's darkskin. I usually don't mess with darkskin black women. James Brown did the Black Caesar soundtrack that has Fred Williamson in the movie? I didn't know that and I wanna see the movie. I like Fred and he's a good actor. I got him, Pam Grier and Carl Weathers Bucktown movie on dvd. Fred and Pam had sex and she showed her big titties LOL.

thanks for saying that

he's in a coma. I hope philippe pulls through. he's our age. plays the guitar in a local band and all
    Retired.

I proudly present to you the most surreal day in Prince's life ... the world premiere of Under The Cherry Moon in Buttfucksville errr Sheridan, Wyoming

some marketing genius came up with the idea to organize a contest for the location of the movie premiere lmao

some ugly cow called Lisa Barber won the contest. the production crew LOL'ed at her best clothes for the occasions and took her shopping rofl

notice Prince's drunk dad being interviewed at 08:30 and talking about playing the piano in strip club #theoriginalplayer
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-25-2016 at 03:25 PM.
    Retired.

why compare the two? quincy vs prince, is more apt, as everything MJ did without quincy was shit.

and more generally, fuck MJ and his corny pop singing. He flowed on some bangas, tho.