Thread: salvia

j_over

Default salvia

i had the chance to smoke some salvia(legal drug) the other day, i did not want to smoke it first, so i watched my friend do it before i did. he got realy messed and could not talk right. We all laughed at him (thinking he was exagurating), so i decided to give it a go. it was salvia 5X extact from salviasuply.com, i smoked about 0.1 grams, i held the smoke in for about 30 seccond(as instructed) and then let out the smoke.......
    in about 10 secconds it hit me. it felt like someone had started squezing my vision
    its hard to describe the fealing.... anyway within a few more secconds i was fuct, the room around me looked like what could only be described as 2D, it was as if the whole world had become some kind of strange origami that was folded around me, or rather i was kinnda part of it. also it felt as if i was being pulled and pushed from many directions by some strange force, all i can say is that this is the most messed up drug i have ever done, it only lasts about 20 min and it is strong for about 5, it made me wonder why a drug like weed is illegal while this stuff is not. i myself enjoyed it and will probably do it agian someday.

has anyone else ever tried this stuff, if you have.... did you like it? what was your experince like?

Default Re: salvia

Got a free trial when I was younger, and it didnt do shit.

www.614hiphop.com - Columbus's lost and found for underground sound.
    You used to be fly but you crashed your plane.

j_over

well i know that some ppl dont feal it the first few times,
    plus i smoked the 5X stuff, also i wont work if you dont hold it in for at least 30 secconds, and it should be smoked in a bong or pipe.
    i don know what you did... but it fuct me up!!

I did it, it's some crazy shit, they say you can travel through time and shit, lol, I just got fucked, 15 seconds was all it took to hit me.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

?

in the uk, you can buy, salvia X's 10 - and year if u burnt it and keep burning it then take a huge hit and hold it
    they reakon that shit can give u mad hallucinations and shit, it made me feel as if i had water running down me like sweat and, felt like i was falling through the wall, but i wasnt sweating lol, and shit makes you laugh mad, for what it is, and the fact its legal it is a pretty good buzz for a laugh with ya mates

one

Wu Vatican

been heard about it, done a lot of shit drug wise. wouldnt mind getting down on that.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Its all in your head.

www.614hiphop.com - Columbus's lost and found for underground sound.
    You used to be fly but you crashed your plane.

i've tried salvia, but it wasn't extract or whatever, just shitty shit that doesntget me high. ill stick to chronic

methical.com

not a good thing, my cousin had one little bit in front of me in a pipe and he did not know where he was or who he was or who i was for about 10 minutes, he was just looking at me all weird, and he had to get out of the room for some reason, then came back, funny though.