Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scooters

Default Scooters

Probably not the right forum for this, but what the fuck is up with those faggoty little scooters kids ride these days?

Back when I was a skater punk you'd go to the skatepark and it'd be mostly skateboarders, and then a few bmx riders and rollerbladers. Now you get mostly these ridiculous little faggots on scooters. As a former ripshit skater (and just getting back into it again a bit, after 6 years hiatus) I have never had the slightest little bit of respect for those faggoty little things, the faggots who ride them, or the faggoty 'tricks' they do. They're a fucking kids toy and nothing more.

Back in my day rollerbladers were considered the faggots of the skate scene, but these scooter fags make rollerbladers look like the most hardcore breed to ever exist. To see adults spinning their faggot little scooters around and doing their faggoty tricks makes me wanna cry. If you ride one of those things after you turn 12 or so, then you really should just die.

Anyway, of course nobody here gives a fuck. Maybe someone could do a tally of how many thymes I said 'faggot' or 'faggoty' in this thread.

noel, what are your thoughts on slyde handboards?

'

I remember they started to surface at the park when I was a teenager. The soccer moms turned every spot into a "day care" for their autist skooter children.

I was fortunate enough to spend the majority of early sk8 days in a park that was built in a shitty rickety warehouse near a train yard that had drug traffic, bum fights outside and a huge sound system that played ska/punk and golden era hiphop. Ha we ran roller bladers out that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    noel, what are your thoughts on slyde handboards?
    Wtf is dat, G?
    I remember they started to surface at the park when I was a teenager. The soccer moms turned every spot into a "day care" for their autist skooter children.
    They started coming in when I was finishing high school, I think. I never had the luxury of having a skatepark even close to where I lived, but in my mid teens my pop dook would drive me to the closest one. I was always a raw street skater otherwise and never had to deal with these despicable little scooter fags.

I live right near a skatepark now. Funnily enough when I moved here was when I stopped skating. I used to skate the school near my old apartment. But whenever I go past the park it's full of little fags on scooters. And I've started skating there now too, but fortunately it's usually pretty empty during school hours.

How bout the spooner?

^That's rad, except that you couldn't really ride it anywhere. The only way to get anything out of it would be to make setups like the one they had in the warehouse there.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    How bout the spooner?

these guys have 'wu corp gen chat poster' written all over them
    Retired.

scooters inundated skateparks back in my skating/high schooling days. i'm surprised you're still mad about them though, noel.

^I'd say it's cos I've started skating again.

I was watching a video on YouTube from a nearby skate park today, and when it finished another video of the park started playing, and it was of some disgraceful full grown faggot riding around on one of those things doing his faggoty little tricks.

That's when I posted this thread.

Fair call - back in my day scooter cunts were all over every skate park, however, now most parks look pretty dead. Randomly a couple of years ago i started skating again - but just bombing hills at night, stoned, usually listening to van morrison or M.O.P. - not sure why i stopped, thinking about it now.

what set up you rockin' bro? venture trucks? bones's bearings?

ive currently got a gmta on hand with thunders and bones reds.

i believe a housemate of mine from a few years ago traded it to me for a stick.

this cunt would often call up sportsbet to argue with them over money he'd lost - to give you an idea of his integrity.

he was a "dj" with no fucking idea how to dj, who used to get drunk on a tuesday night and proceed to badly mix two shit EDM tracks into each other for the next 4 hours.