Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A highly detailed account of the Troy Ave shooting!!!

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    has anybody ever taken troy ave seriously?

not even now

same for goes maino btw

I'd add uncle murda to the list too

I don't know how these dudes get asked to jump on remixes n shit. they add nothing to the mix
    Yeah, I can agree. They are part of that new generation who don't take music seriously, it's just fast food to both the creators and consumers. Seems like the cycle continues based on the low-attention span of media we live in. It's sad that people don't wake up until a life or death incident occurs.

Other than the shit he says on social media.. Troy is dope..

Major Without a Deal got some serious tracks on it..

New York City: The Album is fire... I don't give a fuck what it sold.. If you're a fan of NY 90s rap and you hate on troy you a fraud...

The old dudes love this cat... mans featured all your favourite rappers..

Hating on dude because its popluar to hate on him is wack.. same shit some of yall do to 50..

How can he win? He's an idiot for shooting up a club, But then he's fake if he don't do shit like that?

I don't do the social media soap drama shit side of HipHop.. This dude puts out fire.. That's all that should matter.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    So Troy Ave was trying to shoot someone, shot himself (lol), and when they started shooting back he survives and his best friend dies.
    And then the person he was trying to shoot denies even having beef with him...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

From what I've heard happened, Dude went to see TI..

He ran into Taxstone and punched him in the face, Taxstones boy pulled out a revolver and shot Troys friend, girldfriend and shot Troy in the leg, the weapon was taken off the dude and troy went after them with it..

Who knows whats true with the shit. I don't seee dude just running up and randomly emptying the gun in a club and shooting himself in the leg? makes no sense.

http://allhiphop.com/2016/05/28/new-...-and-taxstone/

looks like that actually might be what happened, I was told that shit a couple days ago. so for it to be on AHH it might have some truth to it.

nada ignorante

Im fortunate to never have heard about any of these new rappers from NY. They look like some gays too.
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post

New York City: The Album is fire... I don't give a fuck what it sold.. If you're a fan of NY 90s rap and you hate on troy you a fraud...

how can you say "real heads" have to like every unimaginative, middle of the road NY rapper?

if you want to keep listening to these guys who come out with the same lyrics, the same flow all the time, always fingering through the same wad of 100s, literally just talking about how they're super thugs while being about as a intimidating as their doughy, 5 foot frames would suggest, go ahead!

but fuck off telling me i'm a "fraud" because i won't lionise that mediocre bullshit.

troy ave has no mic presence, and his career should have been done after this bullshit:

i don't give a fuck if he can recycle 90s rap lyrics on-beat, as if that's a fucking skill these days smh.

and which 90s NY rappers would you compare Troy Ave to? I've heard people compare him to Jada.... smfh

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    and which 90s NY rappers would you compare Troy Ave to? I've heard people compare him to Jada.... smfh
    Why does he have to be compared to another rapper? He's troy ave, I enjoy the vein of music he creates.

Everything is rehashed, The same shit can be said about pretty much every rapper out.

Bro you said you're not into the social media drama but that's the problem...Troy Ave is. Troy Ave is very into the social media drama. Nobody leads in social media drama outside of New York or the east coast in general. They're the first to say 'I don't do all that social media drama' and they're the only ones doing it. They 'don't do all that reality show shit' and they're the only ones on reality TV (vigorously)

They still believe you need gimmicks and stunts to sell records. If there was no NY/east coast there would be no social media hip hop beef or hip hop fixation with reality TV because everyone else believes in making music and working hard to sell records (and it works) They'll record 2 songs a year, go to the radio (and constantly puts them on there despite having 0 hits) and complain that the radio never plays their music. Not minding that it's middle of the mall mediocre at best and embarrassing at worst.

Troy Ave is a lame and his music is dry. All of these old doughy NY men want Troy Ave to be 'the new york sound' as if he sounds anything like wutang mobb bigg tribe or anyone. As if any of them have ever sounded alike.

nada ignorante

Troy Ave lol that name alone is so fucking lame thats enought for me to never wanna listen to that wack shit.
    N.I.

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Moron wheeled into court

{>____<}

I've never heard of him and I have zero sympathy for this man. This is the result of fantasizing about being a thug in 2016. He is scared because he doesn't feel safe BY HIMSELF! Weak and a lack of confidence.

That is not the bloody leg from the video, right? Unless they mirrored the images.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

nada ignorante

Whats he being accused of attepmted murder?
    N.I.