Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charlesjones, did you ever end up dating that black club stripper? Update: he lied

-

ShaDynasty, shut the fuck up because ain't nothing funny about being homeless. How would you like it if you were homeless and people laughed at you? You wouldn't like that. That's why I'm seeking help from a therapist because I'm trying to get government money and I wrote a letter to the housing authority because I wanna apply for section 8 so I can live in the suburbs. They haven't wrote me back yet. But when they do, they're gonna put me on a waiting list and they'll take forever to get me a apartment. By the time they get me a apartment, i'll be a old man. I hate their process of putting people on a waiting list who need housing and the people who they're gonna make a priority is women with kids because they'll get housing first. Single men like me who need housing get put at the bottom of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

ShaDynasty, shut the fuck up because ain't nothing funny about being homeless.
    I'm laughing rite now

That's why I'm seeking help from a therapist

because I'm trying to get government money
    laziness aint a mental health issue

I hate their process of putting people on a waiting list who need housing and the people who they're gonna make a priority is women with kids because they'll get housing first. Single men like me who need housing get put at the bottom of the list.
    fuck ur single man status bahahaha

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    While I'm trying to fight to urge to try to understand CharlesJones, there seems to be a discomfort with sex and inability to see sex at an age appropriate level that would imply some type of sexual trauma.
    CJ said in another thread he finds condoms difficult to put on which is why he avoids sex.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    If you had a male friend who paid you to come watch football with him you would take the money. A lot of people wouldn't out of shame or confusion...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

chea
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Nose Kid View Post
    CJ said in another thread he finds condoms difficult to put on which is why he avoids sex.

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

How is CJ still trying to get therapy? He was talking about getting diagnosed over a year ago I think. Whats the hold up?

-

ShaDynasty, I talked to a couple of psychiatrists last year and they didn't diagnose me. So I had to go see a therapist this year because a therapist can diagnose me. I didn't know that a psychiatrist couldn't diagnose me. My therapist told me I have a learning disability and I figured I had that because I did some reading about it. My therapist told me I should've gotten help a long time ago when I was losing jobs and he's right. I didn't think there was anything wrong with me back then and I should've gotten help. But I'm glad I got help now before it's too late. So now I gotta wait and see if I'm gonna get a government check. I gotta wait for social services to send me a letter to let me know if I've been approved or not. Memphis Fleek, I know I've had more jobs than you and I'm not lazy. You probably have never worked LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

CJ, this is a personal question and I understand u might not want to answer it, but other than keeping your car on the road, do u have any expenses you actually HAVE TO cover, in your life? And I don't mean new clothes and prostitutes. I mean necessities like rent and groceries.

Do u have to pay for those things, or do your parents cover all that?

Just wondering if u actually deserve to get any money.

-

Only thing I can afford to buy is gas for my car, credit card bill, car insurance and groceries. I haven't paid my parents rent since I lost my full time job 2 years ago. I make enough money from my part time job to go to the movies and go to a restaurant sometimes. I make enough money to buy clothes and shoes. I need money for car repairs and to pay my parents rent. So that's why I need a government check because i'll probably never get a full time job again. My work history is bad and that's why jobs haven't been emailing me and calling me.

Memphis Fleek, I know I've had more jobs than you and I'm not lazy. You probably have never worked LOL.
    nikka I been a full time weed carrier for 3 major artists. I watch alpha dudes have sex with the hot entertainers you dream of. and I'm taping that shit for them too

sloppy seconds is my middle name bro

you *useta* clean toilets

think I like my job better than yours

go put a foot in your mouth

My work history is bad and that's why jobs haven't been emailing me and calling me.
    this slob sitting in the basement waiting for the phone to ring haha

hit the pavement fuckboiiiii

'

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Fleek View Post
    nikka I been a full time weed carrier for 3 major artists. I watch alpha dudes have sex with the hot entertainers you dream of. and I'm taping that shit for them too
    Lmao