Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charlesjones, did you ever end up dating that black club stripper? Update: he lied

Default Charlesjones, did you ever end up dating that black club stripper? Update: he lied

Charlesjones, did you ever end up dating that black club stripper?

I remember you promised to spend your tax return money on here in 2015. You told her that you would spent it on her in April and let us know that you told her this in November. Did you ever date her and get the chance to spend your tax return on her and her kids?

Did she ever put her kid up for adoption because she couldn't afford him?

lol somebody's been keeping tabs
    Retired.

Banned

The only thing that could make the CharesJones saga better is if the club stripper that CJ sucks toes with was really T$A in a wig pulling the ultimate prank.

I would be a dead give away because I stay with the U-zilla gun clapper glove

-

Yeah TSA I saw her a few days ago and we were intimate. I'm gonna take her out in August for her birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

lol did you lick her feet and titty nipples? lol I know you like black women's feet and black women's titty nipples

why august? Why not next week?

Banned

CJ, did you have sex with her?

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-07-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    CJ, did you have sex with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaden's mini skirt View Post
    CJ did you perform cunnilingus ?

-

Don't ask me questions about me being intimate with her because that's none of ya'll business. I don't ask ya'll questions about women ya'll dealing with because I don't care. I lied about she's my girlfriend hahahahahahaha. I'm still paying her for intimacy and she didn't give up her kids for adoption LOL. I know she would never give up her kids even though I think she's stupid for not giving them up for adoption because she can't take care of them. She don't have a job to take care of them. What's gonna end up happening to her kids when they become teenagers is that her son will probably be a criminal and her 2 daughters will have kids just like their mom LOL. Their mom has never had a real job because she's used to the government taking care of her with money and food stamps. Plus she uses men for money by being intimate with them like she's doing with me and she used to be a club stripper. They live in a bad neighborhood and that's what usually happens when black kids become teenagers and adults because a lot of them are followers. What I mean by that is they do what their stupid friends are doing so they can be cool. They act like they don't have a mind of their own to get a education and get a job.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

LOL@topic title says update he lied hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Your payments might be what's keeping her from selling her kids.
    Your breathing in a cummy asbestos drenched corner while she paints her toe nails is keeping a family together.

'

I don't believe he's ever gotten laid. The way he talks about sex is reminiscent of the 40 year old virgin movie character.

{>____<}

She doesn't love him nor respect him. To American women, the way they view it, if a man has to use money in order to gain their attention, he's not worth it. Charles is paying for something that isn't real.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    She doesn't love him nor respect him. To American women, the way they view it, if a man has to use money in order to gain their attention, he's not worth it. Charles is paying for something that isn't real.
    lol, yeah but clearly this is what he enjoys doing and doesn't want to listen to the idea of talking to women for free so it's whatever.

You're right though, American women have this 'gotcha' mentality, especially the ignorant black ones. Once they see money or kindness something inside of them tells them it makes no sense to respect you. My girlfriend is mind blown at the way relationships work here. Most american men learn at a young age to be a yungg hogg savage because behaving like a human or provider isn't really respected here.

That's how Robby mastered the sn0w hoes