Thread: Prince Rakeem, Treach & Tony D Freestyling in 1991

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

Default Prince Rakeem, Treach & Tony D Freestyling in 1991

The Tommy Boy Records crew of '91 visits college radio to trade verses, a classic period for Hip Hop overall.

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2016/...-tapes-ft.html

Old School

Thanks!

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Rest in Peace to Tony D. He did a lot of joints for Poor Righteous Teachers.

wow what the hell happened to this forum, one of our best posters FatboyBrandon truly blesses us with some super rare Prince Rakeem freestyles and interviews which amongst other things reveals that he at that point had completed 8 songs for his album as Rakeem on Tommy Boy in '91. And this was still some time before he was dropped from the label, which might mean that there's a full RZA 1991 album shelved and locked in a vault somehwere that one point be discovered and releaed to the public.

Brandon I took the liberty of posting this to The Lost Tapes, of course mentioning you and linking to your site as much as possible. Oh and for thoe who are interested, Lost Tapes is up and running again!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    wow what the hell happened to this forum, one of our best posters FatboyBrandon truly blesses us with some super rare Prince Rakeem freestyles and interviews which amongst other things reveals that he at that point had completed 8 songs for his album as Rakeem on Tommy Boy in '91. And this was still some time before he was dropped from the label, which might mean that there's a full RZA 1991 album shelved and locked in a vault somehwere that one point be discovered and releaed to the public.

Brandon I took the liberty of posting this to The Lost Tapes, of course mentioning you and linking to your site as much as possible. Oh and for thoe who are interested, Lost Tapes is up and running again!
    I'll check it out, i really enjoyed your lost tape site. I have downloaded so much from there and enjoy reading your articles.
    Thanks so much for the effort
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

Glad y'all are enjoying the tape! I hope more rare Wu gems turn up in the future, they have such an extensive Hip Hop history that never ceases to amaze me.

To my people planning to see Rae and Ghost on tour this summer, a discount awaits you at the blog link.