Thread: Ghostface Tracks

FRESH FISH

Default Ghostface Tracks

I am constantly making up playlists to listen to from day to day. Last night it was Ghostface and some of my favourite tracks of his or he was on over his career.

This is what I ended up with

Its yourz
    Black Jesus
    Stand up (Charlie Baltimore)
    Purified Thoughts
    Mighty Healthy
    Child's Play
    Ice Cream
    Daytona 500
    Criminology
    Verbal Intercourse
    New Wu
    Biscuits
    Killa Lip Stick
    Rainy Dayz
    Bells of War
    One
    Impossible
    The Sun
    The Watch
    Walking through the darkness
    Tearz
    Heaven & Hell
    Hollow Bones
    Gihad

These are songs with Ghost I most enjoy listening to. These 20 plus tracks spread out over his career are in my opinion better than any other rapper could do in that large a time period. Just continued dopness. Ghost especially from 96 to 2000 has to be in the top 5, if not the dopest in the game at that time. He was also locked up during that period, which he didn't shout about to score points with fans.

Does anyone have any more dope Ghost songs from mixtapes, etc or features in late 90's early 2000's when he was at his peak (imo). I have mainly just got actual physical retail releases. There must be a bunch of dope Ghost tracks I don't have, they would be much appreciated. That Stand Up track with Charlie Baltimore is just too ill, the video too. Shit like that is what I need.

People always saying AZ is underated and should be mentioned in top 10's etc. In my view Ghost is more underated due to his larger and more prolific output.

Peace
    Last edited by Killah_L; 05-27-2016 at 11:48 PM.

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

Been listening to "Good Times" lately, the guy who produced it went to my high school. The Supreme Clientele, Bulletproof Wallets era is one of my favorites of Ghostface.

Who The Champion with Ghost, RZA & Rae stands out as some punch-you-in-the-face NY rap.

Check out Ghost's freestyle on the King Tech and Sway show where Sway laughs at him for saying the "dickin' down Oprah" line in a freestyle.