View Poll Results: Who will win the 2016 NBA Finals?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

0 0%
  • Golden State Warriors

3 100.00%

Thread: Who will win the 2016 NBA Finals?

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Who will win the 2016 NBA Finals?

June 2 9:00 PM Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Oracle Arena, Oakland, California

June 5 8:00 PM Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Oracle Arena, Oakland, California

June 8 9:00 PM Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio

June 10 9:00 PM Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio

June 13 9:00 PM Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors* Oracle Arena, Oakland, California

June 16 9:00 PM Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers* Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio

June 19 8:00 PM Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors* Oracle Arena, Oakland, California
    Last edited by madchild; 05-30-2016 at 11:06 PM.

-

Golden State will win and I'm a Cleveland fan hahahahahahahahahahaha. It's gonna come down to the benches in this series and the Warriors bench is better. I won't be surprised when Kevin Love and JR Smith don't have good consistent scoring LOL. Iman Shumpert, Tristan Thompson and Matthew Dellavedova aren't gonna get a lot of points LOL. ESPN's Stephen Smith dissed Kevin and JR when he was asked his opinion about who's gonna win the Warriors and Cavs series. I agree with him because he said if JR Smith's shots aren't going in, he don't rebound and he won't defend hahahahahahahaha. He's a terrible defender because I saw Kyle Lowry blow by him to the basket a couple of times to score.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I see nobody voted for Cleveland hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This was a upset and I didn't see this happening. Lebron and Kyrie's teammates suck and they better be lucky that Lebron and Kyrie bailed them out LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.