Thread: Most Grimey Wu Video Clip

nada ignorante

Default Most Grimey Wu Video Clip

I gotta go wit this one

N.I.

Old School

From a Clan member, I'd say Meth's Bring the Pain is a grimy video. But I don't know if anyone is beating Shyheim's Dust Juice...

Old School

GZA's I Gotcha Back is real gritty, but I suppose not so qualified as grimy.

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

In my opinion it's Protect Ya Neck, this is the video that displays The Wu at their hungriest as you see when looking back at photos from them during the early 90's. The low-budget filming quality and dark hood setting also adds to the grittiness.

this rare clip from my collection is another one from the early 90's that shows The Wu's grime and angst.

Old School

Quote Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post
    In my opinion it's Protect Ya Neck, this is the video that displays The Wu at their hungriest as you see when looking back at photos from them during the early 90's. The low-budget filming quality and dark hood setting also adds to the grittiness.
    Yep, very, very gritty feel to every aspect of it. The reason I posted the Meth and Shy vids is that the Hotnikks asked for grime, and those two vids are covered in filth. Based on the video Hotnikks posted though, I'd assume he's looking for grit, which is why I added the GZA vid...I agree with you 100% PYN takes the cake. Most of their vids through '96 captured that rawness!